• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
WCA
2016PERS01
YouTube
Ordway Persyn
Out of all the Blues i've tried it goes from darkest to lightest: Bright blue, Ocean blue, Sky blue, Light blue, Fluorescent blue.

I'm sure dark blue is the darkest :p I use Light blue.

Also aqua and mint are shades of Cyan, aqua is about as bright as L. blue and Mint is the brightest.

Are the florian cut Cubesmith stickers good enough to fit most cubes? I know some cubes like the Tanglong have kind of weirdly cut pieces, so I'm hesitant to buy Cubesmith if they don't fit the shape.

On the cubicle it says if you pre-order a Moyu Aolong GT you can get a free set of custom-fitted stickers for the cube. So my questions are, are custom-fitted and full-fitted stickers the same and if not what is the difference? Also if I was to get a set of full-fitted stickers for this cube, assuming they are different from custom-fitted stickers, would I just order the Aolong 57mm Full-fitted stickers?

WCA
2015LEEA05
On the cubicle it says if you pre-order a Moyu Aolong GT you can get a free set of custom-fitted stickers for the cube. So my questions are, are custom-fitted and full-fitted stickers the same and if not what is the difference? Also if I was to get a set of full-fitted stickers for this cube, assuming they are different from custom-fitted stickers, would I just order the Aolong 57mm Full-fitted stickers?
Custom Fitted and Full fitted are different. Full fitted goes to the very edges leaving only a very little black. Custom leaves a larger black space. No, Aolong GT and Aolong Full fitted would be different. The corners are square on the new GT while the old one had rounded corners.