• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Scollier

Another question:

Note: Sorry my voice is so quiet. You will probably need to turn your volume up to hear me.

Scollier

I have also had this same problem with the E perm. Sometimes when I do the alg, I get an H Perm. So sometimes, I have to execute the alg from the red/orange headlights, and sometimes from the green/blue headlights to successfully solve the cube with the alg. Its really annoying.

DNF_Cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I have also had this same problem with the E perm. Sometimes when I do the alg, I get an H Perm. So sometimes, I have to execute the alg from the red/orange headlights, and sometimes from the green/blue headlights to successfully solve the cube with the alg. Its really annoying.
with e-perm make sure that the pieces need to go up/down not left/right

Scollier

I just kinda figured it out. If I do the E Perm alg (x' L' U L D' L' U' L D L' U' L D' L' U L D) from the green/blue side, I have to execute it from the red/orange headlights. But if you do the E Perm alg from the red/orange side, you have to execute it from the green/blue headlights. That is, if you execute the alg from the wrong side, you get an H Perm. So in solves, I do not know when to predict which side to execute the alg on.

Skewb_Cube

1608148462880.png
When you do your V perm alg you'll get this colour pattern, so in this example you put the blue face facing you and execute the alg, that's it.