• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Chinmay47

R U2 R' sledge U2 sledge and R U R' U sledge U2 sledge very hard to learn.
[R U' R2 D' r : U] and [R U' R2 D' r : U'] very hard to learn.
[R' U2 r U' r' : U2] and [r U r' U2 R : U2] very hard to learn.
[R' F2 R2 U2 R' : F'] and [R' F2 R2 U2 R' : F] very hard to learn.
M R U R' U r U2 r' U M' very hard to learn.

Dots suck, yes, but refusing to learn them is kind of silly imo.
Thanks a lot dude! Feels really helpful!

xyzzy

Thanks a lot dude! Feels really helpful!
Some of those algs solve the same case, fyi. It's also missing the dot-U and dot-T cases (which I mainly use wide Sune combos for, but there're better algs out there), as well as the dot-oriented case (S R' U' R U R U R U' R' S').

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
Some of those algs solve the same case, fyi. It's also missing the dot-U and dot-T cases (which I mainly use wide Sune combos for, but there're better algs out there), as well as the dot-oriented case (S R' U' R U R U R U' R' S').
S moves?! Almost no one uses S moves. My S move takes about .5 seconds and for OH, it takes 10 seconds.

don't bully me

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
Okay I did learn f2l and have been practice f2l for to 1 month

Always practice F2L. People like Micah and Zubin are sub-10 but they're still learning new tricks and improving their F2L. Learning OLL and PLL are terminal tasks, but the quest to improve F2L is ongoing. Even as you're learning algs, keep working on F2L

s_e_a_n666

YouTube
Visit Channel
I am trying to learn Oll if Anyone has any good ways to learn please tell thanks
Don't learn OLL yet. It's perfectly possible to be sub 15 with 2 look OLL. Your priority is always F2L and learning full PLL when you're ready. PLL is only 21 algs and they're easy to remember with the right fingertricks. Just make sure you learn good algs from the start. I recommend jperm.net for alg learning.

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
Don't learn OLL yet. It's perfectly possible to be sub 15 with 2 look OLL. Your priority is always F2L and learning full PLL when you're ready. PLL is only 21 algs and they're easy to remember with the right fingertricks. Just make sure you learn good algs from the start. I recommend jperm.net for alg learning.

It's possible to be sub-10 with LBL, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea. I recommend learning starting to learn PLL at around 25-30 seconds and then just jumping into OLL right after you've finished PLL

s_e_a_n666

YouTube
Visit Channel
It's possible to be sub-10 with LBL, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea. I recommend learning starting to learn PLL at around 25-30 seconds and then just jumping into OLL right after you've finished PLL
I'm not sub 15 and I know OLL. OLL isn't too important to know because you can still know individual cases but do 2 look like you know what is gonna come next after you orient the edges. I don't recommend that at all but it is possible.