• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

xyzzy

A variation of this actually is well known (R2 u R2 u' R2 F2 u' F2 u F2; sometimes useful for FMC), but it's still amazing that you managed to find an alg by yourself!

Gnome

WCA
2011CARP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Some very late night messing with F2L pairs, no idea why.. found these masterpieces of dread.

Code:
E-Perm, vertically on U
(RUR'U') (U'L'U'L) (LU'L') (L'U2L) (URU'R') (U'LUL') U2 (L'U'L'U'L'ULUL)

A-perm, Clockwise UF->UB->UR->UF, also on U
(RUR'U') (U'L'U'L) (LU'L') (L'U'RU'R'L) (U'LUL'U) (LUL') (R'U'RU'R'U2R) (RUR'URU2R') U'

E-perm A-perm

ArbishAli

Some very late night messing with F2L pairs, no idea why.. found these masterpieces of dread.

Code:
E-Perm, vertically on U
(RUR'U') (U'L'U'L) (LU'L') (L'U2L) (URU'R') (U'LUL') U2 (L'U'L'U'L'ULUL)

A-perm, Clockwise UF->UB->UR->UF, also on U
(RUR'U') (U'L'U'L) (LU'L') (L'U'RU'R'L) (U'LUL'U) (LUL') (R'U'RU'R'U2R) (RUR'URU2R') U'

E-perm A-perm
Amazing...
jk
But great work.

Gnome

WCA
2011CARP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Some more late-ish night missing with F2L pairs, I think I might keep this up until I have a full set of these now because it's fun, although entirely pointless.

Code:
G Perm, 30 moves
R U R' U2' L' U' L U R U' L U2 R' U L2 U2 L2 U R U2 L' U R2' U' R U' R' U2 R U

V perm, 32 moves
R U R' U2' L' U' L U R U' L' U L U R' U2 R U R' U R U' R' U R U' R' U R U2 R' U'

Y Perm, 41 moves
R U R' U2 L' U' L2 U' L2' U2 L U2 R U2 R' L U2 L' U2 L U L' U' L U L' U' L U L' U' L U' L2' U' L U' L' U2 L U'

G-Perm V-Perm Y-Perm

Gnome

WCA
2011CARP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You can be left handed and righty domininant in cubing,
im ambidextrous but mostly left handed and am still righty domininant.

You can be a Lefty yet Right dominant in anything, I myself am a Lefty but through powers not my own (I'm heavily Dyspraxic) I was taught to write with my Right hand and I do so to this day despite doing almost everything else with my Left.

When it comes to solving I'm predominantly a right handed solver purely through the virtue that most of the algorithms I've learnt are written with Right handed fingertricks in mind.

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
You can be a Lefty yet Right dominant in anything, I myself am a Lefty but through powers not my own (I'm heavily Dyspraxic) I was taught to write with my Right hand and I do so to this day despite doing almost everything else with my Left.

When it comes to solving I'm predominantly a right handed solver purely through the virtue that most of the algorithms I've learnt are written with Right handed fingertricks in mind.
im left handed and i turn most my turns with my right hand.

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
I finally learned the v perm

(R' U R' U') (R D' R' D) R' (U D') R2 U' R2 D R2

Hold where block is on FL.

I can do this regripless.

4 PLLs Left.

xyzzy

This ZBLL parity case:
visualcube.php

Instead of:
(R U R' U R U2 R') (PLL parity)

Cancel all of the moves that can cancel:
R U R' U R' r2 U2 r2 R u2 2R2 u2

And of course, you could use this to build other parity 2GLL algs, like:
R U R' U R' r2 U2 r2 R u2 R r2 U' R U' R' U2 R u2 (2-twist + adj swap)

Last edited:

Lilas ma

YouTube
Visit Channel
I think I did discover another alg but still not sure here it is on the white side on the top and green side on the front
20200926_151111.jpg
The alg is R2 B2 U' L2 U B2 D' R2 U F2 U'

Skewb_Cube

I think your alg is new, but is just an algorithm for the Ja perm except you are doing the Ja perm at the D layer instead of the U layer.

Overall I think the alg is new.