• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Botond

Hi
Im looking for a a nice alg for this specific case. Couldnt find anything on the internet. Like on the photo,

Corner going to the back slot, edge is misoriented in the correct slot.

I could do it with 2 rotation. Must be a way without any rotations.
I get this case very frequent.

Thank YouIMG_20201114_144039.jpg

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi
Im looking for a a nice alg for this specific case. Couldnt find anything on the internet. Like on the photo,

Corner going to the back slot, edge is misoriented in the correct slot.

I could do it with 2 rotation. Must be a way without any rotations.
I get this case very frequent.

Thank YouView attachment 14006
you could take it out with b moves, then put your corner and move it down to hide it, and then just orient the edge and place it on the back slot.

you can watch this video to see how it works:

if the white side of the corner is facing the other way instead, you can do the same thing and insert it into the backslot.

Last edited:

Botond

Hi,
Im looking for a nice rotationless alg for that case.
Pair connected wrong in the back slot an going in the front slot.
This shows up all the time, i can do it with back double reverse sexy, rotate and insert, but its too slow. Just wondering is there an alg too for the same case when right back slot going to the left back slot?
Thanks
IMG_20201130_142151_223.jpg

Last edited:

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
Hi,
Im looking for a nice rotationless alg for that case.
Pair connected wrong in the back slot an going in the front slot.
This shows up all the time, i can do it with back double reverse sexy, rotate and insert, but its too slow. Just wondering is there an alg too for the same case when right back slot going to the left back slot?
Thanks
View attachment 14077
U R’ U R U2 R U R’

Botond

U R’ U R U2 R U R’
Doesnt work, maybe my photo is wrong, sorry for the camera quality.
Both pieces are in the right back connected, edge is misoriented in the right back slot, corner is sitting on the edge white faces up, i want to move them to the front right slot.
Thanks
IMG_20201130_150641.jpg

Llewelys

You can get the pair out with R' U R then solve that case rotationless (U2' R U2' R' U F' U' F)

Or you can do R' F' U F R2 U' R' U' R U R'
R' F' U F R gets the pair out, then you solve the case with R U' R' U' R U R'

Botond

You can get the pair out with R' U R then solve that case rotationless (U2' R U2' R' U F' U' F)

Or you can do R' F' U F R2 U' R' U' R U R'
R' F' U F R gets the pair out, then you solve the case with R U' R' U' R U R'
R' F' U F R2 U' R' U' R U R'
Its perfect thanks

Scollier

Dream inside of a Dream inside of a Dream
YouTube
Visit Channel
Does anyone have the algs for solving the L3E (last three edges) in Roux? Jperm teaches an intuitive approach and I don't quite understand. So does anyone have the algs with the notation that I could use? Thanks. (Also, I started learning Roux yesterday and I got my first sub-60 today!!)

DNF_Cuber

M' U2 M
Just put one piece of the 3 cycle on DF (Down Front Edge) and with the other 2 pieces on top, set the one that should go to DF in UF(Up Front Edge)
and do the alg