• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Pailly19

I need a better alg the CLL antisune2 case.

I have these

U' R' U' R U' R' U R' F R F' U R

U' R2 U R U2 L' U R2 U' L

R U2 R' F R' F' R U' R U' R'

But I don't like them so a better one would be great.

P

pappas

I need a better alg the CLL antisune2 case.

I have these

U' R' U' R U' R' U R' F R F' U R

U' R2 U R U2 L' U R2 U' L

R U2 R' F R' F' R U' R U' R'

But I don't like them so a better one would be great.

I don't think there is an alg that tops the last one you stated (R U2 R' F R' F' R U' R U' R'). How are you doing the F'? I use my right thumb and it's juicy.

Bindedsa

WCA
2014NURU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Now that I understand your question...I actually like this case, and I can execute it really fast. Its just the f2l edge flip case applied twice. Im sure you could figure it out, but the fingertrick is described here.

I actually already have two better(IMO) algs for this case
r' U' R U' R' U2 x U' L U' L' U2 L
or
R' F' U' F U R F' L' U' L U F

And for the mirror
r U R' U R U2 x' U L' U L U2 L'
Or
F R U R' U' F' U F R U R' U' F'

lerenard

Hi guys, I searched for the alg I'm looking for, but I couldn't find it, so I'm asking here. I recently started trying to solve the 4x4 with Kenneth's method: http://https://www.speedsolving.com/wiki/index.php/User:Kenneth:Kenneth%27s_Big_Cubes_Method#ELL_3: which is like k4 in that it is a direct solve. So when I get to the end I use commutators to solve the last layer, but I can't find a good parity alg that will swap ONLY these two pieces and leave everything else I've solved good: 60px-BCELL3_4213.jpg All the algs I've found do bad stuff like unorient some corners and move other pieces around. I suppose that's because the alg I would need is very long, but I'd like to at least try it out to see if it's worth it.