• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
To answer your questions:

1) Yes, the logo will eventually fall off the sticker. Or, at the very least, it will curl up and become annoying. Eventually. I've removed the logo sticker on a few of my cubes because they started to curl up and bug me.

2) If you need to re-sticker your cube, you would buy the logo separate from the actual colors. It would be on a clear/transparent sticker that you'd place on top of the (usually white) center you want it be on top of. If you want, you can buy a Valk logo from TheCubicle - who do ship to the UK. They cost US $0.25 each.

3) Yes, stickers have different qualities. The Cubicle and SpeedCubeShop both have high quality stickers. Ebay will be hit & miss.

The Torrent

To answer your questions:
2) If you need to re-sticker your cube, you would buy the logo separate from the actual colors. It would be on a clear/transparent sticker that you'd place on top of the (usually white) center you want it be on top of. If you want, you can buy a Valk logo from TheCubicle - who do ship to the UK. They cost US $0.25 each.
Shipping overseas costs £10 which is too much for me.

Thanks for the help all, that answers all my questions, but one more: Please share a link if you can find out where the logo sticker can be sold in the uk without crazy shipping.

Many thanks

MiaSponseller

WCA
2017SPON01
YouTube
Visit Channel
On cubes (I am yet to buy a stickered cube, so don't know, all i have is stickerless) how do you get new stickers. What i mean is, e.g for the Valk 3 (Which I'm thinking of getting stickered) on the white side the center sticker has the valk 3 logo on. Firstly: Will the logo fall off the sticker? Secondly: When the sticker wears out and you need to re-sticker it, can you buy a sticker set with a white sticker that has the valk 3 logo on (I personally think cubes look better with a logo). Do stickers have different qualitys, such as does it matter where you get stickers from or can i just go on ebay and buy the cheapest.

I have some more questions but they depend on the answers to these questions.

Many thanks.
You can buy them from most speedcubing stores. As for quality of stickers, if you buy from the cubicle or speedcubeshop they're pretty good. You can also buy new logs individually fro those stores for when the logo does eventually fall off.

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel

Thanks for the help all, that answers all my questions, but one more: Please share a link if you can find out where the logo sticker can be sold in the uk without crazy shipping.

Many thanks
I checked several UK stores and none of them seem to sell the logo by itself. If you're dying to get one, I could hook you up with one next time I order from The Cubicle (no idea when that'll be - I might be able to add it onto the order I *just* placed that they haven't shipped yet...)

The Torrent

I checked several UK stores and none of them seem to sell the logo by itself. If you're dying to get one, I could hook you up with one next time I order from The Cubicle (no idea when that'll be - I might be able to add it onto the order I *just* placed that they haven't shipped yet...)
Not entirely sure what you mean by hook me up, but as your based in the USA overseas shipping will still be expensive, so its fine.
Not too desperate to get them, just would prefer them.
If anyone sees one sold in the UK could you just quote me and post the link here.
Thanks for all the help

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
SCS seem to have cheaper shipping on stickers:

upload_2017-10-27_11-49-43.png

(I put in a random postcode but I'm sure it's the same everywhere)

They don't have many logos though, so if you want a logo, the best thing would be to get one from the Cubicle (though you probably want to buy something else at the same time so the expensive shipping is at least somewhat justified).

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Not entirely sure what you mean by hook me up, but as your based in the USA overseas shipping will still be expensive, so its fine.
Not too desperate to get them, just would prefer them.
If anyone sees one sold in the UK could you just quote me and post the link here.
Thanks for all the help
Haha, used some US-based slang there for a second. Sorry about that. "Hook you up" means to help you out, take care of you or your problem, etc.

What I meant was that I would be happy to order a Valk logo (25 cents) and mail it to you in an envelope. Postage would be $1.15.

The Torrent

Haha, used some US-based slang there for a second. Sorry about that. "Hook you up" means to help you out, take care of you or your problem, etc.

What I meant was that I would be happy to order a Valk logo (25 cents) and mail it to you in an envelope. Postage would be $1.15.
Hi,
Thanks, but its fine. I don't want to waste your time, their just little stickers with a bit of writing on.
Many thanks

greentgoatgal

Like, instead of buying one set of stickers, is there some prepackaged deal where you get several different sticker sets of the most common color schemes? I'm rough on stickers :p

The Torrent

Hello

If you go on this page on Kewbz https://www.kewbz.co.uk/collections/sticker-sets/products/gans-356-sticker-set For gans there is 4 different options. I am aware of semi-bright, full-bright and normal, but what is z bright and how do their shades compare to others. I can't find z bright anywhere else on the internet.

Many thanks

Does really nobody know? Could these be rip off stickers, or fakes. Should i bother buying them, because they are £1.50, would it be a waste even to buy and try if no one has ever heard of them?

Last edited by a moderator:

js5752

Fakes? you mean like they're just paper, and not really stickers? I'm going with Not Likely
Rip off? depends, can't know until you can judge the quality.
The price seems pretty cheap, as long as shipping isn't bad.

Go for it and let us know how they are.

The Torrent

Fakes? you mean like they're just paper, and not really stickers? I'm going with Not Likely
Rip off? depends, can't know until you can judge the quality.
The price seems pretty cheap, as long as shipping isn't bad.

Go for it and let us know how they are.

By rip-off i meant they are by some cheap Chinese company like the ones one eBay are.

Anyway, i got an email back from the company, they are a different shade, I'm not sure how they came up with it though.
upload_2017-11-7_19-51-45.png

All the stickers from Kewbz are from a High Quality Cube Factory, so their not cheap ones.

Tony Fisher

YouTube
Visit Channel
Olivér Nagy (Olivér's Stickers) & Gregoire Pfennig have teamed up to bring us the 2 Face 3x3x3 sticker set. They are lenticularly printed which means each sticker can change from one colour to another depending on the viewing angle. They are available for 10 Euros and can be purchased here- http://oliverstickers.com/two-face-3x3x3.html . I fully explain these evil stickers in this video.

Trovaa

Since The Cubicle's custom sticker service requires that you either get permission to use a logo from someone else or that you make the logo yourself, are there any places or people who are willing to make logos for people? I can't draw to save my life tbh

Tony Fisher

YouTube
Visit Channel
Since The Cubicle's custom sticker service requires that you either get permission to use a logo from someone else or that you make the logo yourself, are there any places or people who are willing to make logos for people? I can't draw to save my life tbh
Try Oliver's Stickers.

Sergey

Hi!

Does anybody knows where to buy original factory stickers for MoYu Weilong GTS2?