• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Nmile7300

WCA
2019MILE04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Change the scramble on Cstimer to LSLL (Click on the box that says WCA and change it to 3x3 subsets then select LSLL) and then change the function to the scramble generator function (Bottom right corner of the screen) and you can generate as many as you want.

whaffle

Where could I find a keymap for Michael Gottleib's qcube, especially big cubes? The controls on hi-games.net don't seem to be complete, and there are no keys for slice moves.

fadsarmy

If a particular F2L alg can only be done from one angle, for example U (R U' R') U' (R U' R' U R U' R'), then what do you do if the pair is at the back and you don't want to cube rotate?

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
Could have been asked before, but here it is.
If ZZ is mostly RUL after EOLine, the after you are done with the EOLine, can you do a z rotation and finish the solve the RUD. I know it beats the purpose of no rotations but it is only one.

If ZZ is mostly RUL after EOLine, the after you are done with the EOLine, can you do a z rotation and finish the solve the RUD. I know it beats the purpose of no rotations but it is only one.
that's ZZ-LOL (line on left), only thing is, the original ZZ-LOL is doing the EOLine directly on the left, lookahead is bad on it but it gives ergonomic F2L.

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results

It makes lookahead hard because you're doing half x rotations to look at D

ep2

Can someone tell me why I get a Nb perm (which I don't know) about every four solves, when it should only come up once every 72.

I already know what the answer is, just learn it...

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
Can someone tell me why I get a Nb perm (which I don't know) about every four solves, when it should only come up once every 72.

I already know what the answer is, just learn it...

Because you're exaggerating and had an unlucky streak of solves

R' U R U' R' F' U' F R U R' F R' F' R U' R