• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

xyzzy

xyzzy

Do you mean yellow pieces or I need to hurt an second layer and fix it?
Any edge piece; it doesn't matter.

The easiest option would be choosing the one edge on the yellow side that has the yellow sticker pointing to the side, but if you want to flip one of the second-layer edges instead, that works too.

Hey finally did my cross and i connected all edge pieces with colors on side of them now all i have to do is corners but the problem is everytime i try 1 corner remains the algorithm im using is on this video:
i can make an video while im solving it.

I did solve my cube 6 or 7 times and i go to sleep then when i woke up I CANT SOLVE it its just like a joke but i successfuly do all 2nd layer and 3rd layer(remember i got a 1 corner problem i solved it with twisting it and starting over) but i am now having the problem on the title when i finish the 2nd layer there is no hook or dot or bar or anything i am having this problem over and over help me please.
Thanks for the reply.

xyzzy

I did solve my cube 6 or 7 times and i go to sleep then when i woke up I CANT SOLVE it its just like a joke but i successfuly do all 2nd layer and 3rd layer(remember i got a 1 corner problem i solved it with twisting it and starting over) but i am now having the problem on the title when i finish the 2nd layer there is no hook or dot or bar or anything i am having this problem over and over help me please.
Thanks for the reply.
Is your cube scrambled when you wake up?

If you're not living alone, consider the possibility that someone is secretly twisting/flipping pieces to make the cube unsolvable while you're asleep. Maybe they hate your guts, maybe it's just a silly prank.

Thom S.

I need to know about why e-perm always going to h-perm. I learn form cubeskills.com. So, Please help to do the correct execution.
There are two angles at which, if you do your algorithm, it will solve the case. At the other two, it will resolve into H-Perm.
Try to do it from a different angle that what you currently do

Is your cube scrambled when you wake up?

If you're not living alone, consider the possibility that someone is secretly twisting/flipping pieces to make the cube unsolvable while you're asleep. Maybe they hate your guts, maybe it's just a silly prank.
he buddy can you help me by watching my thread and giving solution

Electrical

I've always heard that learning COLL is really useful, but I've never really seen the use for it. When can COLL be used if I did the cross, f2l, oll and pll normally?

Sue Doenim

The reason it's useful is that whenever you happen to have an OLL with all of your edges oriented, you can make it so that you only have an EPLL (or a skip). This will come up at least 1/8 of the time, or more if you use tricks like easy VHLS cases to give you oriented edges. Most people think that it's not worth it to know the sune and antisune cases though, since they're so fast already.

Hardwehr

Hi Community!
I'm learning the PPL's for the 3x3x3 and it seems that theres a Case which i cant Solve with 1 Algorythm.
I must move 4 edges and Swap 2 Corners. On any Speedcube Sites i found nothing about this case.

456 [this is the top layer]

Switch 7 and 9
And 2 to 6, 6 to 8, 8 to 4 and 4 to 2

I hope you can Help me!
Greetings Leo

xyzzy

Hi Community!
I'm learning the PPL's for the 3x3x3 and it seems that theres a Case which i cant Solve with 1 Algorythm.
I must move 4 edges and Swap 2 Corners. On any Speedcube Sites i found nothing about this case.

456 [this is the top layer]

Switch 7 and 9
And 2 to 6, 6 to 8, 8 to 4 and 4 to 2

I hope you can Help me!
Greetings Leo
Look at colour patterns to recognise the case, rather than using which pieces need to swap with what. The case you have is an A perm (U x R2 D2 R U R' D2 R U' R).