• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
WCA
2022HAUG01
I am in the progress of learning OLL, but am have some problems. I am using The Cube App’s learn page which gives a new oll to learn every day, which I like. The problem is that the graphic to show which oll it is doesn’t show all the sides.😓 I’ve been able to make do but I can’t anymore. The alg for this case doesn’t work, and I looked at cubeskills as well and it also didn’t work..? I feel like a noob, but I’m doing both algs correct and in the right orientation. What am I doing wrong on these algs and do you have a better recommendation for where to learn OLL?
Thanks75CB3DD2-DD57-418A-BC1E-5E2716FFDD52.png5203C2B2-0841-47AF-B552-4D10D5070493.jpeg

I am in the progress of learning OLL, but am have some problems. I am using The Cube App’s learn page which gives a new oll to learn every day, which I like. The problem is that the graphic to show which oll it is doesn’t show all the sides.😓 I’ve been able to make do but I can’t anymore. The alg for this case doesn’t work, and I looked at cubeskills as well and it also didn’t work..? I feel like a noob, but I’m doing both algs correct and in the right orientation. What am I doing wrong on these algs and do you have a better recommendation for where to learn OLL?
ThanksView attachment 19098View attachment 19099
The Cube Skills alg is much better, use that one. If a letter is lower case you move multiple layers at once. So "f" would be moving the F layer and the S layer together. The same applies to, say, "r". "r" means move the right layer and the M' layer together but if it said "l" you would move L and M.