• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

AJT17

WCA
2022TELF01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Don't feel as though you can't show any great accomplishments of yours just because there are a lot of faster people, we celebrate all milestones and goals, so feel free to show any other achievements you get throughout your cubing journey. Congrats on a sub one minute time.

Kdogs

Thank you for your words of encouragement,means a lot
Don't feel as though you can't show any great accomplishments of yours just because there are a lot of faster people, we celebrate all milestones and goals, so feel free to show any other achievements you get throughout your cubing journey. Congrats on a sub one minute time.

Imsoosm

Yea beginners method for the most part, I am starting to use f2l a bit more and use the sexy move and sledge hammer and trying to pick up on oll and pll a little bit.
F2L is mainly intuitive, so you wouldn't need to memorize most of the algs. Once you understand the concept its really easy. Just try to do simple moves to pair the F2L pair up or into a three mover. I personally didn't memorize any F2L, once I understood the concept I caught on the idea.

You should learn PLL first as it only has 21 algs, taking on OLL can be quite a challenge.
Don't get discourage by other people who are faster than you, just try to beat your own records and improve over time :)

Kdogs

F2L is mainly intuitive, so you wouldn't need to memorize most of the algs. Once you understand the concept its really easy. Just try to do simple moves to pair the F2L pair up or into a three mover. I personally didn't memorize any F2L, once I understood the concept I caught on the idea.

You should learn PLL first as it only has 21 algs, taking on OLL can be quite a challenge.
Don't get discourage by other people who are faster than you, just try to beat your own records and improve over time :)
Thanks for the info I will definitely follow those suggestions

Timona

YouTube
Visit Channel
After 3 months of putting it off, I finally learnt the final H COLL.
Yes, it took me 3 months to learn one alg.
I put it off because I didnt want to learn full COLL yet, so i decided to learn H cases since there's only four, but i still couldnt learn the last one for some reason, this one F (R U' R' U) (R U2 R' U') (R U R' U') F.
But i finally did.

AJT17

WCA
2022TELF01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I just got 12.067 seconds with this scramble and it is a new pb, but my execution was bad.
B L' B' U F2 B D B' U B2 L2 U D2 R2 D F2 U L'

Reconstruction
y' z2 L F U R2 y F R' F' D2 U' R U2 R' U R' U R U' L' U L U2 L' U' R U' R' L y' R U R' U' R U R' L' U' L y' U2 L' U' L U2 L' U' L U' L' U' L U' L' U2 L

Feel free to put this reconstruction into the proper format, as I do not know how yet.