my first OH solve after I saw this was PB by over 4 seconds. 3 move EO(Orange or red front, white bottom) lucky F2L, and 7 move ZBLL
Wow that's a lot of cubing theory that you contributed to in a year, R' f' L' E L E' f R.2020 was probably my best year:
- Cycle Union System: Discovered the principle of the ability for algorithms to overlap and solve multiple cases and a system for how to implement it. It also solves the "Solve any x pieces out of group y" problem.
- A3: This system is blockbuilding without worrying about everything being perfect and correcting the blocks during an algorithm step. It has been compared to EG and that was actually kind of my intention. I have A2 and wanted to extend that to 3x3 in some way. So far I have implemented this technique into Roux with great results. The algorithm set for Roux is called ACMLL.
- ACMLL: A new algorithm set for Roux mentioned above. The user solves F2B with swapped/flipped pairs or pieces then ACMLL corrects the blocks while solving the final four corners.
- CLL+1 and COLL+1: An LL method proposed ~10 years ago but couldn't be developed because there was no system. I used my union system above to solve the problem and develop the full LL method.
- MI3: A new 3x3 method that is kind of the successor to MI1. It also has a lot of similarities to Joseph Briggs' M-CELL method. MI3 is a method capable of extremely low move-counts and can use more pseudo advancements, such as A3, than other methods. It also provides the user with many options for algorithm sets they want to use.
- A2: I originally proposed this 2x2 method in 2012. It combines my work on non-matching techniques and transformation. I completely re-developed the method and created a wiki page.
- Restored my MI1 and MI2 methods. They were on my old website which was deleted and then the methods and the concepts within them were forgotten. I added them to the wiki and a new site on Google.
- Created a wiki page for the Transformation concept.
- Created a Roux non-matching blocks guide.
- Created a new way to present NMCMLL cases that aligns more with current CMLL documents.
- Started the method development competition.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|CSTimer Virtual Cube Discussion and Accomplishment Thread||General Speedcubing Discussion||39|
|LNBFilms (Luni)’s Accomplishment/Progression/YouTube Channel Thread||General Speedcubing Discussion||22|
|I||Accomplishment Thread vs Accomplishment Subforum||Help, support & suggestions||15|
|Kids Accomplishment Thread||General Speedcubing Discussion||182|
|Slidy Puzzles Accomplishment Thread||Off-Topic Discussion||534|