• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Shaun Mack

top 5 for best first sub 10 average? i think once LSC results are posted, then ill be on that list lol

Mike Hughey

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
Slowest solves ever for all events?
Like all WCA events
My initial suspicion was that the very slowest one was probably this WR from Stefan Pochmann for 5BLD:
European Rubik's Games Championship 2004 Final 1 2:34:36.00 WR 2:34:36.00

But then I thought of Ryosuke Mondo's multiBLD attempt, which was merely an Asian record:
Amagasaki Open 2009 Final 1 33/50 6:03:13 AsR 33/50 6:03:13

I haven't searched the database, but I doubt anyone will beat Mondo's 6 hour attempt. :)

I always figured that attempt was the final straw that pushed the WCA to change the rules on multiBLD. And now Graham is doing more cubes than that within an hour!

SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
My initial suspicion was that the very slowest one was probably this WR from Stefan Pochmann for 5BLD:
European Rubik's Games Championship 2004 Final 1 2:34:36.00 WR 2:34:36.00

But then I thought of Ryosuke Mondo's multiBLD attempt, which was merely an Asian record:
Amagasaki Open 2009 Final 1 33/50 6:03:13 AsR 33/50 6:03:13

I haven't searched the database, but I doubt anyone will beat Mondo's 6 hour attempt. :)

I always figured that attempt was the final straw that pushed the WCA to change the rules on multiBLD. And now Graham is doing more cubes than that within an hour!
6 hours? I couldn't solve one in 6 D A Y S

joshsailscga

WCA
2014MORR01
What's the fastest first official sub-10 on 3x3? I feel like I remember a couple years back there was a post on here about someone getting a 6 but couldn't find it. Yes before anyone asks I'm hoping to find that I'm it but would love to be proven wrong.

Shaun Mack

What's the fastest first official sub-10 on 3x3? I feel like I remember a couple years back there was a post on here about someone getting a 6 but couldn't find it. Yes before anyone asks I'm hoping to find that I'm it but would love to be proven wrong.
if you mean average, i bet you see my name on there :p