• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Ninja Storm

WCA
2012ELLI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Not sure if this is the place to ask, but does anybody in here know how to get the number of competitors from a competition using MySQL? I'm trying to get into answering people's requests on reddit (and here too if anybody starts asking,) but I don't know how to pull total competitors. Thanks!

Calode

WCA
2016HOOV01
Not sure if this is the place to ask, but does anybody in here know how to get the number of competitors from a competition using MySQL? I'm trying to get into answering people's requests on reddit (and here too if anybody starts asking,) but I don't know how to pull total competitors. Thanks!

Couldn't you grab all the results where comp = compid and count the length of the results?

bubbagrub

WCA
2013COPP01

How about this:

Code:
select count(distinct personId) from Results where CompetitionId="FMCEurope2015";