That's awesome!I blew myself away with a sub-25 Ao10 for 3x3, colour-neutral only (no white or yellow crosses). I thought I was still averaging 30 seconds, and I sat down and did a very casual 24.55 Ao10. I've decided that I'm going to be fully colour-neutral from now on. I'll have to sacrifice breaking the sub-20 barrier sooner, but I think it'll be worth it.
Feb 24, 2015 2:26:04 PM - 2:38:32 PM
Best time: 20.56
Worst time: 29.51
Standard deviation: 3.00
Best average of 5: 22.13
4-8 - 22.92 21.03 22.44 (20.56) (26.75)
1. 28.89 U2 L2 U' F2 D U2 F2 U' B2 L2 U' F U2 B2 R' L2 B L D R2 L
2. 23.64 F2 L2 U F2 D' R2 U B2 U2 L2 D' R' U2 L' D B U' R' B2 F R' U2
3. 23.89 B2 L2 D' L2 F2 L2 D F2 D' R2 B2 L' F2 U2 R U' F R' U' R' U'
4. 22.92 R2 U' F2 U R2 L2 B2 U L2 U R2 B' L U' F R' L' U' L B2 F' U2
5. 21.03 D F2 D' F2 R2 D U L2 D B2 L2 F' D2 R B' R' B' D2 U' B2 D
6. 22.44 B2 L2 D2 U B2 L2 D U2 L2 U B' L' F' L2 D' L2 B D2 U R U2
7. 20.56 L2 F2 R2 F2 U R2 D' B2 D R2 U' F U B2 R' B F' D' R' B D' R
8. 26.75 R2 D B2 D' F2 D' U' L2 F2 L2 U' L D B F' L' D R' B F' U2
9. 29.51 U' L2 U F2 U2 R2 U' F2 D' R2 U2 B D B' F U L' B U2 R D2
10. 26.80 D' R2 L2 F2 D L2 B2 U F2 R2 U L B U2 R' U2 L' F R D' R2
M2 F' L D29.97 R2 F R2 U2 R2 F' R2 B R2 B2 L2 R B F2 U' L F D2 B
M2 F' L D2
y' R U' R' U R2 U' R U' R' U R
Sune, R perm
15 STM F2L in a speedsolve is cool
Ooh...I think you've got the potential for a WR single.This isn't an accomplishment by any means. This is actually really annoying.
6.201 D2 R2 U2 L2 U' F2 D R2 F2 U L B U L D U2 L U2 B2 R'
D R D' B' R' D2'
U L F' L' F L U L'
U y L U L'
U r' U2' R U R' U' R U R' U r
2nd try I sub 4'd. So easy >_<
You're finally switching...Switching to pinky for OH is hard work yo
number of times: 101/102
best time: 10.888
worst time: 23.267
current avg5: 19.446 (σ = 1.00)
best avg5: 13.333 (σ = 1.23)
current avg12: 17.625 (σ = 1.75)
best avg12: 14.834 (σ = 1.23)
current avg50: 16.585 (σ = 1.96)
best avg50: 15.554 (σ = 1.82)
current avg100: 16.201 (σ = 1.99)
best avg100: 16.095 (σ = 1.93)
session avg: 16.165 (σ = 1.91)
session mean: 16.211
Haha, I've been trying to switch for a fairly long time now (Mostly with 2 gen scramble practice, and only actual full solves with pinky like a month or so ago). Decided to post about it now considering how close I really am at this point, since my PB avg100 with ring is like 1.5x faster.You're finally switching...
Whoa, awesome!1:03.56 5x5 PB single (Yau5)
4.86 Clock avg5 (yay finally sub5)1. (4.40) UR3- DR3+ DL4+ U3+ R2- D2+ L5+ y2 UR5- DL1+ ALL6+ UR UL
2. 4.79 UL2+ R5+ L3- ALL5+ y2 UR3- DR4- DL1+ UL6+ U3- R4+ UR DL UL
3. (5.72) DR1+ UL3+ R1+ D4+ L4+ ALL1- y2 UR5- DL2- UL3+ U4+ R4- D5- DR DL UL
4. 4.82 UR1+ DR4+ DL1+ UL5+ R5+ D3- y2 UR3- DR4+ R4+ D3+ ALL2- DR DL UL
5. 4.96 DR6+ UL3- L5+ ALL5+ y2 UR4+ DR2- DL1- UL3- U1+ R5- D4+ DR UL
My best mean of 3 is still slower than my avg5, thanks to that 3rd solve.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|I||Accomplishment Thread vs Accomplishment Subforum||Help, support & suggestions||15|
|Kids Accomplishment Thread||General Speedcubing Discussion||163|
|Slidy Puzzles Accomplishment Thread||Off-Topic Discussion||534|
|Accomplishment/Goal Thread||Off-Topic Discussion||2|
|World Record Accomplishment thread?||Help, support & suggestions||13|