• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Brest

Staff member
YouTube
Visit Channel
That is the start of My Right N-perm

F' R U R' U' R' F R2 F U' R' U' R U F R. Regrip isn't great.

It's not working.

F' R U R' U' R' F R2 F U' R' U' R U F' R'

can also finish with:
<RUF>
F' R U R' U' R' F R' U F' R U R' U' R' F U' R2
F' R U R' U' R' F U' R U' F' R U R' U' R' F U2 R
F' R U R' U' R' F R2 U2 R' F' R U R' U' R' F R2 U R'

<RUFD>
F' R U R' U' R' F R2 U2 R2 D' R2 U R' U' R2 D R' U R'
F' R U R' U' R' F R2 U' R' U' R U R' U' R' D' R U2 R' D R
F' R U R' U' R' F R' U R' D' R2 U R' U' R2 D R U' R2

Lazy Einstein

Alg Ninja
Earth, Solar system, Orion Spur, Milky Way
Different way to do this OLL

This one always feels bad and I haven't seen anyone suggest this alg yet

oll18.gif

(F R U R') d (R' U2 R' F R F')

It is done as so: (F R U R') as you start the "R' " grip the top layer with left hand so you can do an immediate "d" flick with you left middle finger. As you do the "d" flick, you are regripping the right hand so the (R' U2 R' F R F') is one crazy fast motion.

Kills the cube rotation and feels much better imo. Anyway thought I'd share. Enjoy

mark49152

Premium Member
WCA
2015RIVE05
YouTube
Visit Channel
That's the one I use, and I think I got it from Badmephisto. I've been considering changing to the R U2 R2 F R F'... alg as I have never been able to get it to flow well. Maybe I just need to try harder.

sneaklyfox

WCA
2013HUNG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
That's the one I use, with pretty much the same fingertricks as you described. But actually I don't really like it that much. I should probably look up the algorithm database and consider different algs for some of the OLL/PLL I use since I have a bigger fingertrick arsenal than I used to have.

kcl

WCA
2013LEJE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
That's the one I use, with pretty much the same fingertricks as you described. But actually I don't really like it that much. I should probably look up the algorithm database and consider different algs for some of the OLL/PLL I use since I have a bigger fingertrick arsenal than I used to have.
I use R U2 R2 F R F' U2 M' U R U' r'.

Hold the unoriented corners on the left.

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I use double wide sune. Either hold misoriented corners at the front and do the first wide sune from the front, or hold the two oriented corners at the front and do the first wide sune from the back.

Lazy Einstein

Alg Ninja
Earth, Solar system, Orion Spur, Milky Way
Here is my attempt to remake the G(a) perm (Note the grips for awesome finger tricks) :cool:

Twizzle link 
[B]l' U R' D2 R U' R' D2 x' U' [F B'] R2 [F' B] U' R2 [/B]

Your right hand should be gripping the E and so when you perform the x' you are holding the S(right middle finger on U and thumb on B when done the x'). Do the R2's with your wrist. Don't let go of the U & B after the x'. You can perform the [] as one move.
This alg is just an A with a modded U.

Headlights on B and Bar on L.

Basically you should finish the A perm part (l' U R' D2 R U' R' D2) with your hand good to go for the U perm part (x' U [F B'] R2 [F' B] U' R2)

Pretty damn fast for me but the A is one of my fastest perms

Someone fast try this please. *Looks at Antoine* =)

Last edited:

Tao Yu

WCA
2012YUTA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Here is my attempt to remake the G(a) perm (Note the grips for awesome finger tricks) :cool:

l' U R' D2 R U' R' D2 x' U' [F B'] R2 [F' B] U' R2

Your right hand should be gripping the E and so when you perform the x' you are holding the S(right middle finger on U and thumb on B when done the x'). Do the R2's with your wrist. Don't let go of the U & B after the x'. You can perform the [] as one move.
This alg is just an A with a modded U.

Headlights on B and Bar on L.

Basically you should finish the A perm part (l' U R' D2 R U' R' D2) with your hand good to go for the U perm part (x' U [F B'] R2 [F' B] U' R2)

Pretty damn fast for me but the A is one of my fastest perms

Someone fast try this please. *Looks at Antoine* =)

The fastest I was able to get was 1.97. I can do the normal one in sub 1.5.

I guess it's okay, but you would probably be faster if you practised the normal one. IMO it really pays off to get good at the 12 mover.