• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
TDM028
(R2 U')5 [y' x'] M' U2 M

Edit: F perm: R' U R' U' R D' R' D R' U2 D' R2 U' R2 U' R2 U D R2 U' R2
Found it in this pastebin, along with 116 other RUD F perms.
R' U R' U' R D' R' D R' U2 D' R2 U' R2 D R2 U' D' R2 D R2 is another good one.

Last edited:
WCA
2009SHEE01
YouTube
bobthegiraffemonkey
z u2 2R2 u2 2R2 U2 (l' r' z') U R' U R U' R B2 R' U R' U' R U B2
z u2 2R2 u2 2R2 U2 (l' r' z') U R' U R U' R B2 R' U R' U' R (z 3l) U2

I had algs for both E-perm + PLL parity from a while back, tried to relearn them today only to discover both my algs solved the same case. So I made this, I think it's nice, and also cool. Second one is to try to show how I execute the end.

sub20cuber

YouTube
sub20cuber
Random Algs

Have you ever thought of a random alg whilst turning your cube? Because this is the place to post them.
The algs that you post don't have to be for example a new z perm, but something that just...does something.
the other day I came up with this alg (sorry if you came up with this before me) x' RW' U RW' DW2 RW U' RW' DW2 RW2 X U'
This basically is a modified a perm that kind of t perms the F face, although this might be useless you could use it for BLD but what do I know :p
So as I said before share your random algs helpful or useless!

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
TDM028
Left index (pull UFL to LFD). It takes practice to adopt that F' but I have found that it is really worth it for 2x2.

It's not the smoothest of algs for me, but the low movecount makes up for it.
I've tried, but I just can't get the last three moves to be good at all. Please could you try something posting like this for that alg?