• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Unfortunately, your core is probably stripped. As in the screw’s hole has been worn away so that I you can take it out without unscrewing it. Get new cube, or try using some removable adhesive to stick it in place. e.g. blue tack around the screw.

ganuwoahh

WCA
2015MATT06
YouTube
Visit Channel
so i've had a valk4m as my main 4x4 for about 9 months now. I've broke all my pbs with it and it got me to a 38-39 average. however, recently ive noticed that the inner layers are really 'sticky'. as in, the magnets are so strong that it prevents the cube from turning at all. i bought the one with strong magnets but i didn't think it wouldn't let me turn the inner layers. on the contrary, the outer layers are better than my 3x3 main so i want to keep this cube. any ideas as to how to fix this?

xcross

Did I ruin my Qiyi Warrior S?
I was recently cubing when I realized a severe... let’s say bumpiness in my cube. It’s not very loose but if feels like its slow and loose at the same time. I haven’t done anything to it and haven’t out anything into it. It also doesn’t corner cut as well as others I see in reviews. It turns horribly when turned slow and corner pieces move around a lot. Is this a result of taking it apart it often?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AbsoRuud

WCA
2019POLL04
YouTube
Visit Channel
so i've had a valk4m as my main 4x4 for about 9 months now. I've broke all my pbs with it and it got me to a 38-39 average. however, recently ive noticed that the inner layers are really 'sticky'. as in, the magnets are so strong that it prevents the cube from turning at all. i bought the one with strong magnets but i didn't think it wouldn't let me turn the inner layers. on the contrary, the outer layers are better than my 3x3 main so i want to keep this cube. any ideas as to how to fix this?
Clean it and lube it.

MJS Cubing

WCA
2019SULL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Did I ruin my Qiyi Warrior S?
I was recently cubing when I realized a severe... let’s say bumpiness in my cube. It’s not very loose but if feels like its slow and loose at the same time. I haven’t done anything to it and haven’t out anything into it. It also doesn’t corner cut as well as others I see in reviews. It turns horribly when turned slow and corner pieces move around a lot. Is this a result of taking it apart it often?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It could be a result of taking it apart, but you also might have just gotten a bad cube. If you did, the Yuxin Little Magic is way better. I have 3 of them, and all of them are great. Awesome quality control.

Joe Joe

Since last night my main cube (yuexiao edm) has had weird noises that I have never heard before. I have has this cube for about a month and I frequently do solves on it. I tried taking it apart and cleaning it, I re-lubed it, and messed with the tensions. I was wondering if anyone knows what to do or whats going on.

NevEr_QeyX

It sounds like there is a loose magnet. Is that possible on the EDM? It thought the magnets were stuck into those plastic adjustment cases.

Yuga Samuel

Hello. My 4x4 rubiks cube has problem in its center. When I turns it, It gets stuck in the center. Its caused by something jut in the center (in the core exactly below the center). Can you help me solve this problem?
IMG_20200422_091359.jpg
The arrow show that little jut that makes my rubiks cube often stucks. I searched this on internet but i couldnt find the solution. Please help

Yuga Samuel

So, essentially, no matter how you hold the cube, you want every bump to either all be on the left side or all be on the right side on the U, F, B, and D faces. If you still don't understand, you can PM me and I'll try to further explain it tomorrow.
Thank you for replying. But it has other problems whenever I try to move those bumps, they sometimes move to the middle(this happens when im turning the cube). Do you know how to make them stop moving?

And also you said those bumps need to be on the either left or right side, but, are they have to be exactly in the same layer? (What i mean by that is my white side and green have the bump on the bottom left. But my yellow and blue have the bump on the top left.