• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

| CubeReds progression | Road to sub 15 3x3 against CFOP INC | Journey to sub 1 4x4|

How long do you think it will take me to reach sub 15?

• Total voters

CubeRed

Oh my gosh I just got a PB single!!
(Scramble shown on top)
Screenshot_20211007-174318_Chrome.jpg
Sub 10!!! Let's gooooo!!!! Woooo!
That was out of nowhere. I also got a last layer skip for the first time! My prior PB was 11.54 so beats it by a whole second and a half!! I never thought I would come this far in cubing... This is such a wonderful moment. From 5 minutes to sub 10... Thanks for coming along with me in this journey, speedsolving community. I will never forget you.

Edit: I can't remember what I did so no reconstruction. Pity.

Last edited:

CubeRed

I'm actually thinking about putting off learning OLL for a bit. I know I have to do it and I willingly would learn it, just at the moment I'm lacking a bit of motivation. I am just enjoying regular solving and watching my times drop, millisecond by millisecond. I will learn OLL after I reach sub 17. I expect my improvement will plateau by then and OLL will help that.

kubesolver

Premium Member
I reach sub 17. I expect my improvement will plateau by then and OLL will help that.
Yeah. That's a good point. Learning full oll at any point will be an instant 0.5s+ improvement and for motivational reasons you might defer it until you feel like haven't set a new pb ao100 in too long.
I have learned full oll quite early (before sub 20) because I felt frustrated with doing fruruf every second solve.

YouTube
Visit Channel
New PB for a new session!
Scramble shown on top.
View attachment 17378
Very nice F2L flow. Even had some 3 movers, but the LL was sick. Fat sure into PLL skip, no AUF. I think I can reconstruct this...

EDIT: Nope. Can someone reconstruct LSLL for me? I'll reconstruct the rest soon.
Wat. How did you get this using cfop? I am a cfop user but I'm far away from this record. WOW. You're amazing man