Oh, I may have figured it out: the boxes have a hard-coded height, so when the event name is two lines long (this depends on font rendering!) the contents don't fit within the border.It should not be doing that. I need to figure out why it is happening. I have tried it on many devices and browsers, and have not been able to duplicate the problem, but I have had others tell me the same thing, so I know it's not just you. I will continue to try to figure out what's going on with it.
That was easy enough to do and seemed harmless and possibly helpful, so I added it. Thanks for the suggestion.I would like to see the events name in front of "Results" if it's not much work. Then you can see easily if these are 2x2 or Pyraminx solves, also if the screenshot is cropped for Instagram or things like that. Would that be possible and how do you like that suggestion?
Works like a charm! Thank you!For your suggestion 4, there actually already is a GET parameter that will do it; I'm sorry there's no easy way to click to or select it, but it is possible by supplying the GET parameters in the URL. So, for instance, this shows your personal results for week 2020-35:
Just add "&week=<weeknumber>&year=<yearnumber> to get any week and year.
Someday I really do hope to have an easy link to those, and a selector on the page to let you switch; I just need to get around to adding it.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|GitHub for possible WCA regulation changes||WCA Regulations||0|
|How the 3.47 WR changes cubing||General Speedcubing Discussion||59|
|Positive Habitual Changes To Improve Your Solves and Solving Experience||General Speedcubing Discussion||8|
|C||Feel of cube changes every few days||Hardware Area||8|
|2008: Changes to weekly competition||Forum Competitions||67|