• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
Is that something he said often? I personally haven't watched a lot of his content, so I'm just wondering.

It's just something he said once that turned into somewhat of a meme. I'm honestly surprised you've never heard that said, even in a joking way

Wasn't sure if that was a word lol

TheSlykrCubr

This Hellhole We Know As The British Isles
YouTube
Visit Channel
absolutely smoked my 5x5 single by 26 seconds

Generated By csTimer on 2021-01-04
single: 1:45.48

Time List:
1. 1:45.48 R Lw2 Bw' R2 Bw' U' Rw B2 D2 Fw Bw2 U Uw Rw R2 B' F' L2 Lw Uw2 L' Uw Dw2 U B' L2 Bw2 Rw' Lw' Dw2 F D2 Bw Uw' B F' L' R' Uw R2 Uw' Dw2 D2 Lw' D' B' Lw Dw2 U D Rw2 Fw' U2 Rw2 B Fw' Lw L2 U R2

btw i decided my main events are gonna be 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, OH and Megaminx

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh boy, we can't wait to hear it *Sarcasm intensifies* But anyway, was the ban from when you did the message with yrururururu.....?
yep it was from my YruRUruRU message, I deleted it but I didnt get banned until like 3 or 4 minutes later after I deleted the message. Still that was wrong. Also I didnt learn a single alg during that ban a I wanted all my ZBLL progress to be on this website.