1. 9.72 B' F2 D2 L2 D L2 U R2 D' B2 F2 U2 F' L2 R D2 F' L2 D B2 R
2. 11.02 F' L' D L2 U' L2 R2 U2 B2 L2 D F2 B' L F2 D' B L' D'
3. 10.54 R' B L2 U R2 U B2 F2 U B2 R2 D R2 D' L U' R B D F' U'
4. (7.79) F2 R' B' L2 D2 F2 U2 F' R2 F' L2 B L2 U2 D L' R2 U F2 U B'
5. 9.76 F D' U2 F' R2 F' D2 U2 R2 U2 B F2 L U2 L2 F R' B' L'
6. (12.14) L2 B2 D2 F2 U2 R2 U L2 U2 F2 L2 D2 L' D F' R D2 L' B2 F U'
7. 10.62 D' F L D2 R2 U' F' U' R2 U2 R' U2 F2 D2 B2 R2 D2 L2 D2
8. 8.37 B2 R' B2 R' U F' B2 U' L B U2 R2 L2 U2 B2 U2 F' R2 B' L2
9. 10.43 R' B2 D' R2 D R L2 F U2 L' B2 R F2 U2 L F2 R F2 R'
10. 8.43 D2 L2 R2 F U2 F' L2 B U2 F2 R2 F U' R' B F U R D F
11. 9.05 U' B L' B2 D' B2 L2 B2 U R2 U B2 U2 R' D2 U2 B U F' R2
12. 8.30 U' D R F' U2 L2 U2 L2 B R F2 D2 L' F2 L' U2 F2 R' D2 B2 R
Woah, well done! You don't have to be young to be fast everyone!After a little less than 2.5 years of speed cubing
at the age of 39
I got my first sub-10 single!
U2 B2 U2 R D2 R B2 D2 L U2 L2 D' L' B' D' F2 L' B L2 F
// Missed the obvious green cross and went for orange.
R' L' U' L2 U F' L' // My favorite kind of x-cross. I inserted a 1st pair and then finished a cross with cancellation.
U' R U' R' y' U2 R' U' R // easy 2nd pair
L U' L' U2 L U' L' // 3rd pair. my work on deducing hidden pieces paid off. Not long ago I would have to rotate to be sure that it's my edge in the BL. The fact that all last layer edges were oriented and visible also helped with that.
R U' R' U R U R' // 4th pair. Another edge in the back (BU) and similarly easy to deduce.
// OLL. lucky me
U' R U R' F' R U R' U' R' F R2 U' R' // Jb
U' U' U' // auufff... realizing it's a good time and panicking...
//finished just in time for sub-10!
44 htm (or 46 if counting each U' of AUF separately)
I know it's not a big deal for anyone else than me but nevertheless it's a big deal for me.
I would like to thank
my mom, my wife, my daughter,
authors whose materials helped me the most (FaZ & cubeskills, )
people who helped me with directed advice (ottozing, @Aerma)
community members who gave me support and advice (@Llewelys , @PapaSmurf, .... )
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|CSTimer Virtual Cube Discussion and Accomplishment Thread||General Speedcubing Discussion||57|
|I||Accomplishment Thread vs Accomplishment Subforum||Help, support & suggestions||15|
|Kids Accomplishment Thread||General Speedcubing Discussion||182|
|Slidy Puzzles Accomplishment Thread||Off-Topic Discussion||534|
|Accomplishment/Goal Thread||Off-Topic Discussion||2|