• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Graaaby

I found a good Y perm (for me)
R' F R F' U' F' U F U' R U R' U' F R F'
on my own it has 3 or so regrips but any other ones i found on the web were trash (for me)

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
R' F R F' U' F' U F U' R U R' U' F R F' on my own it has 3 or so regrips but any other ones i found on the web were trash (for me)
How exactly is this better than the standard alg? The regular alg is just 2 of the best OLLs. Also, the end of your alg doesn't work, it should be R' F R not F R F'. This alg is just high key bad.

mrdouble

Either use F R' F R2 U' R' U' R U R' F' R U R' U' F' or F R U' R' U' R U R' F' R U R' U' R' F R F'. They both have no regrips. Also, as said before, use a mega thread next time (a collection of algs works).
Second alg is my favourite these both still have regrips though. Unless you want to hold the cube in a super inefficient way and do it super slow, faster with 2 regrips. Btw i have 9.4 second PB

Second alg is my favourite these both still have regrips though. Unless you want to hold the cube in a super inefficient way and do it super slow, faster with 2 regrips. Btw i have 9.4 second PB
No. They're both regripless.
Another good regripless one is f' U f R' U' R' U R2 U R' U' R' F R F'

mrdouble

No. They're both regripless.
Another good regripless one is f' U f R' U' R' U R2 U R' U' R' F R F'
I'm pretty sure that the only way that those algs can be regripless is by starting with an awkward regrip after finishing F2L so that you can do the first F move with your thumb but either way in my previus response I said that It was possible to do the algs regripless but not the fastest way or the most effective in a real solve starting with the standard hand position.

Yeah the back hedge is not the problem, I think I just prefer hedge over sledge which explains my preference.
As both do a different AUF I suppose using both would be the best.
Oh you prefer hedge. Ok I understand now, that's just an unpopular preference.

On a long train journey, Smashin' PBs one a stop
YouTube
Visit Channel
I found this Ja by hand
R U' L' U R' U2 L U' L' U2 L
Keep the big solved block on your right
also I found out that any combo of Sune + Niklas is always a J Perm.

Can't post continuously twice so I'll post this alg too

L'U R U'L U L'U R'U'L U2 R U2 R'
V perm I found at Jessica Fridrich's website. Don't know why it isn't popular now even though the fingertrick flows nicely for 2H and OH

EDIT: Both these algs are now my main algs for their respective PLLs.

old is gold ;)

Last edited: