• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] What should I learn next?

BobTaco

Definitely will start with old pechman. I just like seeing everything in front of me and also looking at a lot of the theory into different things because I am am a giant nerd who likes puzzles and math.
Pochman*

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Doesn’t really matter. I’ve almost forgotten now, but I think I did:
T, F, Ja, Jb, Ra, Rb, Y, V, Ga, Gb, Gc, Gd, Na, Nb. A Perms you might already know (at least one), but recognition needs to be learnt. E Perm I assume you know, recognition again.

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
Doesn’t really matter. I’ve almost forgotten now, but I think I did:
T, F, Ja, Jb, Ra, Rb, Y, V, Ga, Gb, Gc, Gd, Na, Nb. A Perms you might already know (at least one), but recognition needs to be learnt. E Perm I assume you know, recognition again.

A & E recog is easy for me, but I don't know either. (Actually I do fat T-Perm for Aa because I randomly found it but am learning a good alg)

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
I’m confused... You know the recognition for A and E, but don‘t know the alg?

Recognition for A & E are super easy (I'm talking about 4-sided currently). A has a block & headlights, and E has nothing.

lol A perms were the first I learned. =P

I learned T, Y and EPLLs for 4-look. I just resolved to learn PLL today, so haven't learned any yet. Currently I'm compiling the algs I want to use.

CodingCuber

WCA
2019HERR14
Setting it up is easy, at least for my alg. I just make sure the edge color is either opposite or the same color as the center.

My alg: x' (R U' R’) D (R U R’) D' (R U R’) D (R U' R’) D’
Lol i learnt v and e perm yesterday. I learnt e perm first but then spent forever learning v perm that i forgot e perm and needed to learn it again. 14/21 plls now

Oobius

Hello,

I have been cubing for quite some time now and I’ve been thinking to do another event. (Pyraminx, Skewb, 4x4 etc)
Anyone got any good suggestions?

Hello,

I have been cubing for quite some time now and I’ve been thinking to do another event. (Pyraminx, Skewb, 4x4 etc)
4x4 if you want a bigger challenge, pyra and skewb are for some short and fun solves

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
Hello,

I would do 4x4 or megaminx if you want a challenge, and 2x2, pyraminx, or skewb if you want it to be easy.

Sent from the trash can behind McDonald's using Tapatalk