Fun fact: you can make your own cube logo sticker pretty easily.
1. Print a small design onto paper
2. Put tape over the design and cut out the design
3. Leave it for 15-30min
4. Dip the design in hot water for ~20 seconds
5. Now peel off the sticky tape from the paper, the design should transfer to the sticky paper.
6. Let it dry
7. Stick it to the cube (some sticky tape is less sticky and may require some glue.
So I have a problem. On my GAN Pyraminx (Explorer edition) I can't pull off the tips to mess with the GES whatsoever. I don't want to pull super hard bc I'm scared I'll break it too. Anyone else have the same problem?