• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Lazy Einstein

Alg Ninja
Earth, Solar system, Orion Spur, Milky Way
I have been cubing regularly since the end of 2020. I am pretty into it for a few months now again.

3BLD is what I do the most. I'll be learning 3style and finishing up my Google document for it in full.

As for 333/OH, I always mess around with those; especially when I can't 3BLD practice.
I will be drilling my ZBLLs TH algs and finishing the ZBLL AUF for them. OH is less likely to be practiced. However, if I find myself cubing enough, I'll be changing the TH ZBLLs algs that are a bummer for OH.
If cubing becomes a regular thing again for me, I'll be adding 4/5BLD in there as well too. Loving BLD, it's amazing.

Now, I need to find all the new 3BLD, ZBLL, and ZZ resources that came into existence since the end-2017ish when I got frustrated with local cubing competition issues and put down the cube.
PM me if you got the goods!!!

NeoBridgeburn

Well I left and now I'm back. I've been cubing for a while but I've not been active in the community in months. But the good thing is, I do have other hobbies (definitely not obsessions. hobbies like normal people have) so I've not been completely alone. I'm still just doing 3x3 practice. but I do do OH and virtual cube sometimes. I've also left the superhero community and unlike cubing I don't have plans to return.

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I haven’t posted in a long time, so I guess that means I’m back. I am still cubing regularly, as much as work and kids will allow at least. I’ve been mainly focusing on big cube BLD and 3x3, but I also still very much enjoy FMC. I miss going to competitions terribly and am excited for the next time I can compete. Hi to all reading this!
Welcome back. Your signature made me chuckle a bit!

SH03L4C3

The orange centerpiece from your main 3x3

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I’m back after a 3-4 month break due to an extremely busy time with work and home life.

My Home Screen/feed is full of usernames I don’t recognize! I’ve been drilling PLL the last few days and will get back to drilling full OLL again next since that’s what I was working on before my hiatus.

I have a few YT videos planned for my channel too! Even more ideas if I follow through on footage i shot 4+ months ago!

A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
We've caught on and established a kind of "fiction". You'll see what I mean. Go to @White KBs profile and there will be a story there. 11th post of the 2nd page.
This is completely false! Please, please stop spreading so much false information @CubeRed. What "fiction" are you talking about? The Ducks have been around longer than humans even existed and are real creatures.
Please explain what you mean by that, why you spread so much false information, and why you claim to support the Ducks yet damage them more than almost any other member on the forums.

CubeRed

This is completely false! Please, please stop spreading so much false information @CubeRed. What "fiction" are you talking about? The Ducks have been around longer than humans even existed and are real creatures.
Please explain what you mean by that, why you spread so much false information, and why you claim to support the Ducks yet damage them more than almost any other member on the forums.
Sorry, I might have not made myself clear. I didn't mean to say that ducks are completely false creatures. What I was trying to say was about whitekbs story he wrote on his profile. I didn't provide enough information in my previous post and I have not worded my sentence well. I am sorry for the misunderstanding, I will be more informative and clear in future posts.