• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The "I quit / pause / return / change / etc." thread

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
You heard it, I am back and i quit waterman. As you all know I have been banned as RussoKyoober and rejected as Lukas Herrell, but I finally found the old password to this account so you know what that means! Tommorrow I will start a new quest. I have no idea what its on but it will be a new quest to something. Whatever im back yall.
I don't remember anyone on this forum named RussoKyoober or Lukas Herrel. But anyway, welcome back!

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, it's been a tough day. I have realised that cubing is becoming unhealthy. It's all I think about now, and I can barely do anything else, and also, if I don't get in at least 70 solves, I start hating myself. What I need now is reasons to stay, because I fear that if I stop for a while, I won't be able to come back. I really love cubing, but maybe it's best if I leave. I really don't want to, but I dunno, maybe I should leave. I don't know why I felt like posting this, but I know the community will convince me to stay. So go ahead. Make my day.
Anything happening?

nairismic

Anything happening?
Well I saw what was said about having an alternate hobby, so I got back into musicals which was a great decision to be honest. I joined a bunch of new Discord severs (for like DC and Brooklyn Nine Nine) and I've been passively observing the forums one for the most part. I also started playing Among Us and Infinite Tiles. I have done a few sessions, and I did a month of Roux to get a fresh mindset(I probably only did 1000 solves that entire month) which was fun. And I was back to doing serious solves around two weeks ago and then stopped for around two days (because DC Fandome). I think I'm back now. Just hope my Among Us 'addiction' won't affect my times that much.