• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Random Cubing Discussion

Christopher Mowla

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I know this is kind of random (hence, why I am posting this in this thread), but I made a post on Reddit a few days ago containing links to calculate the number of positions of the nxnxn Rubik's cube and minx^n puzzles, as well as links to other mathematical formulas that I found, cofounded, or obtained from another cuber. I also included a secondary link to conveniently get the power of 10 of any given calculation (since most results are very large numbers).

It's the most comprehensive formula link post I have ever made, and that's why I am mentioning it here for those interested to either bookmark or save that page (just in case).

mark49152

Premium Member
WCA
2015RIVE05
YouTube
Visit Channel
The customs at Singapore, Perth and Japan airports didn't say anything.
I've flown many times through many airports with cubes and only been stopped once. I saw two operatives pointing and discussing what they saw on the scan, before they pulled aside my bag. All they could really see was the six screws as hard white lines on the screen. I think the shape/arrangement was just unfamiliar so they looked out of curiosity, because it was obviously only screws and not something threatening.