• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Random Cubing Discussion

WCA
2016DAVI02
YouTube
CuberStache
WCA
2016STEE01
Are there any tutorial/guide on leor method? Especially on efficient EOLine. I'm using ZZ as my main method so doing EO itself is fine, but I find doing it in the MIDDLE of the solve rather than in the beginning pretty tricky.

I quit cubing like 6 years ago, and now I'm getting back into it, starting with the 2x2x2. I'm trying to remember my old PBL algs, and there is one that is eluding me. For the PBL case with 1 bar, I had learned two algorithms for that--one for when the bar is on top, and one for when the bar is on bottom. I've been searching through various alg lists, but I can't seem to find the one that I used when the bar is on bottom.

The muscle memory came back to me momentarily, and I was able to perform the alg 1 time, but then I lost it again. It started with an L, and then there was a D2 somewhere after that, and that is all I can remember of it. Does anyone know this alg??