• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
lubicle black works too
But vinegar I think dissolves rust? Not sure
So my main is the YueXiao Edm and I've been having a problem. I have to clean my cube literally everyday because every time a clean my cube white dust or something like that gets in my cube immediately after my first turns after cleaning it. It slows down my cube so badly and affects corner cutting horrendously. Anyone know how to fix this?
Try lubing the cube or keeping your cube in a box/bag.

It may just be that the plastic quality is bad.

Plus you should probably also get a new cube, the EDM isn’t that great in 2020

D

Deleted member 54663

Why would you say that? The EDM is quite nice(I assume), and even though some people don't like it, its wide customizability and clack feel at a comparatively low price may make it a great option.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Why would you say that? The EDM is quite nice(I assume), and even though some people don't like it, its wide customizability and clack feel at a comparatively low price may make it a great option.
Just watching videos and how this cube isn’t mentioned anywhere when people suggest cubes, and seeing the written reviews makes me think it’s not that great.
But please, if you have the cube and think it’s good, I’m not opposed

Goldfish

I'm asking for a wrm 2020 for Christmas

DNF_Cuber

my valk m is getting this buildup on the corners and centers. I am thinking it might be superglue from the holes in the corners. Its not normal grime. What should I do.

D

Deleted member 54663

my valk m is getting this buildup on the corners and centers. I am thinking it might be superglue from the holes in the corners. Its not normal grime. What should I do.
Wash it out if its a liquid, like how dnm or maru leaves a residue. If it literally solidified, sanding it out might be the only option.

D

Deleted member 55877

I have a problem with the D-Fantix Cyclone Boys 4x4, which is the only 4x4 I have. The internals pop out, and after my solve is when I find where they go, take some pieces of, slide the internal center edge in, and reassemble.
You shouldn't expect anything good out of a Cyclone Boys puzzle

Last edited by a moderator:

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
I hope to get a YuXin Little Magic Magnetic 4x4 for Christmas. Anyone who has it what should I expect from it.
Also, my thread for "How to catch cheaters" was shut down.
this is a thread for puzzles, not about threads.
I'm asking for a wrm 2020 for Christmas
wrm has light magnets. If you dont like it, just get the gts3m instead. The ridges wont bother your solves.