• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Favorite Non-WCA Event Puzzle?

Zubon

I have a fairly large puzzle collection and recently I also love solving the pyraminx crystal. I love how you have total free control over the edge pieces after solving the corners. It is also fun because it can be solved entirely by intuitive methods. In every solve, you can think of a new interesting way to solve it.

Ranzha

Friendly, Neighbourhoodly
WCA
2009HARN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Last edited by a moderator:

Kenneth

Not Alot
WCA
2005GUST01
YouTube
Visit Channel
3x3x4. End of discussion. Other puzzles have posters of 3x3x4 on their ceilings, and they lie awake late at night, wishing they could be just half as awesome as 3x3x4.

Makes two of us, but if it is a new WCA-event we are talking about? then I'm in favour for the smaller one, the Domino (3x3x2).

Skewb, hmm, Jinx pyra is easier to twist and the solution is about the same, I rather have that one.

Last edited:

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
Since there were exactly eight competitions that held it (per Ron's request for his thumbs-up), I don't see why it wouldn't be added. Get practising, people!

So far 4/11 people are registered for Kubaroo Open, and Faz said he will if it's official, so 5/11. http://www.speedcubing.com.au/KubarooOpen2011/competitors/
If it's official, more would be interested.
I'd love to see it official, and if it was, my competition would be one of the first :p
I seem to recall a thread on the WCA, but it only had 1 reply.

And that number of 8 is wrong, we held it at Australian Nationals, but the results weren't entered.