• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

qqwerty659

WCA
2018CLAW01
hello I have a Rubiks brand that I took apart and don't know how to put it back together for the last piece (i am not an idiot it's just hard to put back together) if you could tell me an easy way that would be geat thank you

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ok so the last piece needs to be an edge. Turn one of the layers the edge hole is on 45 degrees. Now put the edge in, by first getting the sides between the corners (easy enough) and then just wriggling and pushing, making sure the bottom bit doesn’t catch on the edge below.

So i disassembled my speedcube for cleaning and its the first time im doing this..so im putting it back on together but the yellow cross seems to be curved and the pieces keep getting out.

Kaiisreal

I don't know what happened to my center pieces... They're not in the right place and I tried to fix it but it did not work. Please help.

Kaiisreal

Your post is very vague. Please clarify or post pics.
So I saw that the White was behind the Red on the cube, or something like that. So I took the cube and replaced the center pieces in the right order, tried all 6 combinations while using rubiks-cube-solver.com . It didn't work so I'm asking the SpeedSolving community

DerpBoiMoon

YouTube
Visit Channel
So I saw that the White was behind the Red on the cube, or something like that. So I took the cube and replaced the center pieces in the right order, tried all 6 combinations while using rubiks-cube-solver.com . It didn't work so I'm asking the SpeedSolving community
alright swap them back. this is important because of piece structure. Now solve the cube but with red as yellow and whatever you have as yellow is red

fuzzballcat

Given you can't solve a cube, I'm not sure if
Now solve the cube but with red as yellow and whatever you have as yellow is red
will help.
The simplest way to solve your problem is to arrange the center caps in the following manner:
Yellow on top
White on bottom
Red on left
Orange on right
Green in front
Blue in back

Make sure the other pieces line up with those colors too (i.e, don't put a yellow center cap on top if the rest of the red pieces are on top).

Now, to prevent this from happening again, learn to solve a cube (it's not as hard as you think)! ;)

DerpBoiMoon

YouTube
Visit Channel
Given you can't solve a cube, I'm not sure if

will help.
The simplest way to solve your problem is to arrange the center caps in the following manner:
Yellow on top
White on bottom
Red on left
Orange on right
Green in front
Blue in back

Make sure the other pieces line up with those colors too (i.e, don't put a yellow center cap on top if the rest of the red pieces are on top).

Now, to prevent this from happening again, learn to solve a cube (it's not as hard as you think)! ;)
No, on your cube swap two center pieces. it is impossible because of the structure of a piece.