• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

| CubeReds progression | Road to sub 15 3x3 against CFOP INC | Journey to sub 1 4x4|

How long do you think it will take me to reach sub 15?

• Total voters

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
I need some advice on f2l. When I am solving f2l, should I solve the first 2 pairs on the back or on the front? For example, if I have a decent f2l case on the front should I just try spot another case to insert on the back?
I always solve the best pair, regardless of where it gets inserted. If you have 2 pairs that are pretty equal, and one is in the front, and the other is in the back, then I would choose the one that goes in the back.

CubeRed

A bit change of plans... I am getting a GAN 11 M Pro. The reason I am getting this cube is bragging rights that I just wanted to try out a GAN cube. My dad said I could get a cube that is expensive (Sorry dad) and this is a bit of an experiment/trial. I did check some reviews and overall I think I will like it. I'll see if it's worth the money.

cuberswoop

WCA
2022FROU01
A bit change of plans... I am getting a GAN 11 M Pro. The reason I am getting this cube is bragging rights that I just wanted to try out a GAN cube. My dad said I could get a cube that is expensive (Sorry dad) and this is a bit of an experiment/trial. I did check some reviews and overall I think I will like it. I'll see if it's worth the money.
Just don't tell him about the Gan 12 M Pro yet or he might pass out.

cuberswoop

WCA
2022FROU01
Wow, I haven't updated this in a while. So lately, I haven't been cubing a lot. My OLL progression rate has slowed down, my average is actually going up.(!) So I am making a schedule to learn 1 OLL every day. Starting with w shapes.
Honestly, you could probably learn both of those in 10 minutes, as they are very short and easy.

YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh WOW. That's great! My friend has one and he said that it's super good. I tried it myself and think everything is awesome, the stability, speed. The only thing that bugs me is that it's real expensive so I'm getting a GAN 356 M! I hope you enjoy your 11 m pro!

bulkocuber

Don't worry, soon you'll be better and set new PBs, and you won't care anymore about that. That's what I think when it happens to me

CubeRed

After a big hiatus I am finally back from my slumber. I have a LOT of updates in the past few months. First I have received my Gan 11 M Pro as my Christmas present and it has improved my times quite a bit. I am now sub 16 and heading towards sub 15 with about 2/3 (even 3/4) of oll left to learn :) 4x4 was... kinda ditched. I currently have 3 sessions after the Wipeout, 2 for 3x3 and 1 for 4x4. The first 3x3 session has 700 solves on a sub 16 average and the 2nd currently has 200 solves. During the first session I had a pb single of 9.81 and I am VERY happy. I hope to be able to get back to this forum again and we'll, keep cubing!!

YouTube
Visit Channel
After a big hiatus I am finally back from my slumber. I have a LOT of updates in the past few months. First I have received my Gan 11 M Pro as my Christmas present and it has improved my times quite a bit. I am now sub 16 and heading towards sub 15 with about 2/3 (even 3/4) of oll left to learn :) 4x4 was... kinda ditched. I currently have 3 sessions after the Wipeout, 2 for 3x3 and 1 for 4x4. The first 3x3 session has 700 solves on a sub 16 average and the 2nd currently has 200 solves. During the first session I had a pb single of 9.81 and I am VERY happy. I hope to be able to get back to this forum again and we'll, keep cubing!!
Welcome back! I was wondering where you went. anyway, congrats on getting sub 16!

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Good positive progress.

Keep going!

CFOP INC

Good to see you back.

BTW I got sub 15 while you were gone. so gg I guess but I don't think it really counts since you took a break.