• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
r' U' R U' R' U2 r' U r' U2 R U R' U r and the f/b mirror.
Found it a while ago, easy to recognize because of the two blocks. I just used it in a solve, so I figured I post it.

The inverse of the first one is the same LL case as the mirror of the alg guysensei posted: r' U' R U L U' R l U R U R' U' l U. second is the same as this: R l U2 L' U' L U2 R' U R'.
I think you typed something wrong in the first alg. It's not working.

Bindedsa

WCA
2014NURU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
R U R' U' R' F R F' (OLL)
F R U' R' U R U R' F'
F R U' R' U2 R U R2 F' R U R U' R'
R U l' U' r' U' R l' U R' U' r' F r
r' U r U r2 D' r U' r' D' R2
r U' r' U' r2 D' r U r' D R2
R U2 R' U' R U' R' r' U2 R U R' U r
R' U2 R U R' U R r U2 R' U' R U' r'
R U' R' U R U' l' U R' U' R U R' U' R
R' U R U' R' U l U' R U R' U' R U R'
R U R' F' U' R U R' U' R' F R2 U' R
R' U' R B U' R' U' R U l U' R' l' U R *
r U M U R' U' R r U' L' U R' U
r' U' M' U' R U R' r' U L U' R U'
r2 D' r U r' D r2 U' r U' r2 U' r2 U r'
r U' r' U' r U r' U2 r' D' r U' r' D r

I've probably posted tons of these before, but I'm sure some are new. All for the same OLL. Anyone have any to add? For the one marked with a *, I feel like I found something better, but forgot it.

Aussie

WCA
2014GREE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
New J-Perm Idea

Hello! When I was in church a week ago, I was playing around with some algorithms and found out an algorithm that can replace the popular J-Perm algorithm. Hold the bar of 3 on the left, and made sure the 2 connecting colors are on the right. If they are on the left, you have the reverse version. The algorithm goes like this. L' U R U' L U2 R' U R U2 R'. If you have the reverse case, hold the bar of 3 on the right and do this algorithm. R U' L' U R' U2 L U' L' U2 L.

I hope this helps! If this isn't new, please tell me who originally made it and where you can find the thread/proof of the algorithm.

kcl

WCA
2013LEJE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello! When I was in church a week ago, I was playing around with some algorithms and found out an algorithm that can replace the popular J-Perm algorithm. Hold the bar of 3 on the left, and made sure the 2 connecting colors are on the right. If they are on the left, you have the reverse version. The algorithm goes like this. L' U R U' L U2 R' U R U2 R'. If you have the reverse case, hold the bar of 3 on the right and do this algorithm. R U' L' U R' U2 L U' L' U2 L.

I hope this helps! If this isn't new, please tell me who originally made it and where you can find the thread/proof of the algorithm.

This is in no way intended to be negative, but those aren't good at all. The standard J perm is sub .6 material, and these are difficult to even sub 1. They aren't really new either. Both are simply niklas with a cancellation into Sune or antisune.

Aussie

WCA
2014GREE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
This is in no way intended to be negative, but those aren't good at all. The standard J perm is sub .6 material, and these are difficult to even sub 1. They aren't really new either. Both are simply niklas with a cancellation into Sune or antisune.

I have not learned 1 look PLL yet, so I haven't been able to use the primary algorithm to see which one is faster. Although my algorithm isn't the fastest, I certainly think it's good for one of my 1st algorithms.

kcl

WCA
2013LEJE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have not learned 1 look PLL yet, so I haven't been able to use the primary algorithm to see which one is faster. Although my algorithm isn't the fastest, I certainly think it's good for one of my 1st algorithms.

You should learn the normal one! If you know a T perm it's extremely similar. It's much faster because it's RUF instead of RUL. The normal one requires no regrips, yours is full of them.

Bindedsa

WCA
2014NURU01
YouTube
Visit Channel