From Speedsolving.com Wiki
Today's featured article
Today's featured article is the 2x2x2 Cube.
The 2x2x2 Cube (also known as a Pocket Cube or Mini Cube and normally referred to as the 2x2x2 or 2x2) is a twistable puzzle in the shape of a cube that is cut once along each of three axes.
This puzzle has 8 corner pieces only. The 2x2x2 cube has 3,674,160 possible positions (assuming one piece is always solved from orienting the puzzle), each of which can be solved in 11 turns (HTM) / 14 turns (QTM) or fewer.
Today's featured picture
Did you know...
don't move related to each other.
- Common substeps :
- Cross, F2L, LL, OLL, PLL, CMLL, PBL, CLL, ELL, CxLL, ZBLL, more...
- Common cube states :
- 2x2x2 beginner methods, as the Ortega method
- 2x2x2 speedsolving methods, as the EG method
- 3x3x3 beginner methods, as The Beginner method
- 3x3x3 speedsolving methods, as the CFOP method
- Blindsolving methods, Fewest Moves methods, Experimental methods, Big Cubes methods
- Fastest Videos for each Method
- 2x2x2 cubes
- 3x3x3 cubes
- Other Puzzles
- Breaking in
- Puzzle Types:
- 2x2x2, 3x3x3, 4x4x4, 5x5x5, 6x6x6, 7x7x7, Pyraminx, Megaminx, Square-1, Magic, more...