EOline cube state
From Speedsolving.com Wiki
- A previous state of this one is the Scrambled cube state. Use the EOLine step to have the EOLine cube state.
- A previous state of this one is the EOLine on L cube state. Use the EOLine on D step to have the EOLine cube state.
- Use the ZZ F2L step to have the LL: EO cube state. This is the most common transition as in the ZZ Method.
- Pseudo F2L (JTLE-ZZ method)
- DFR/DRB +LBlock +CP (ZZ-porkt v1 var2/v2 method)
- ZZ -top
- EOLine on L
- Place E +CO (ZZ hta method)
- ZZ F2L-1
- F2L pairs or F2B (ZZ-roux v5 method)
- EOLine:+Left Block