From Speedsolving.com Wiki
Today's featured article
Today's featured article is the Last Layer.
The term Last Layer (normally abbrevated as LL, also called Last Slice) refers to the complete movable "slice" of a twisty puzzle which is the last to be solved in a Layer-By-Layer method. The Last Layer is the layer that must be solved on a cube when all of the other layers have already been finished. All pieces of the last layer can move together.
Last layer is didferent from a Last face. Rather than just including the stickers of the last side of a twisty puzzle, the last layer includes all of the stickers on all of the pieces of the last slice.
Today's featured picture
Did you know...
- Common substeps :
- Cross, F2L, LL, OLL, PLL, CMLL, PBL, CLL, ELL, CxLL, ZBLL, more...
- Common cube states :
- 2x2x2 beginner methods, as the Ortega method
- 2x2x2 speedsolving methods, as the EG method
- 3x3x3 beginner methods, as The Beginner method
- 3x3x3 speedsolving methods, as the CFOP method
- Blindsolving methods, Fewest Moves methods, Experimental methods, Big Cubes methods
- Fastest Videos for each Method
- 2x2x2 cubes
- 3x3x3 cubes
- Other Puzzles
- Breaking in
- Puzzle Types:
- 2x2x2, 3x3x3, 4x4x4, 5x5x5, 6x6x6, 7x7x7, Pyraminx, Megaminx, Square-1, Magic, more...