From Speedsolving.com Wiki
Today's featured article
Today's featured article is the Feliks Zemdegs.
Feliks Zemdegs is an Australian speedcuber from Melbourne, Australia. He is the current world record holder for 3x3 average and 5x5 single and average. He is widely considered to be the most successful competitive cuber in history. Even though he is fast, Feliks is starting to lose world records, because he got very quick before anyone else, now other people are catching up to him, like Mats Valk, who broke his 3x3 single(5.55), Sebastian Weyer, who broke his 4x4 average(29.17), and Christopher Olson, who broke his 2x2 average(2.02).
Today's featured picture
Did you know...
- Common substeps :
- Cross, F2L, LL, OLL, PLL, CMLL, PBL, CLL, ELL, CxLL, ZBLL, more...
- Common cube states :
- 2x2x2 beginner methods, as the Ortega method
- 2x2x2 speedsolving methods, as the EG method
- 3x3x3 beginner methods, as The Beginner method
- 3x3x3 speedsolving methods, as the CFOP method
- Blindsolving methods, Fewest Moves methods, Experimental methods, Big Cubes methods
- Fastest Videos for each Method
- 2x2x2 cubes
- 3x3x3 cubes
- Other Puzzles
- Breaking in
- Puzzle Types:
- 2x2x2, 3x3x3, 4x4x4, 5x5x5, 6x6x6, 7x7x7, Pyraminx, Megaminx, Square-1, Magic, more...