From Speedsolving.com Wiki
- Common substeps :
- Cross, F2L, LL, OLL, PLL, CMLL, PBL, CLL, ELL, CxLL, ZBLL, more...
- Common cube states :
- 2x2x2 beginner methods, as the Ortega method
- 2x2x2 speedsolving methods, as the EG method
- 3x3x3 beginner methods, as The Beginner method
- 3x3x3 speedsolving methods, as the CFOP method
- Blindsolving methods, Fewest Moves methods, Experimental methods, Big Cubes methods
- Fastest Videos for each Method
- 2x2x2 cubes
- 3x3x3 cubes
- Other Puzzles
- Breaking in
- Puzzle Types:
- 2x2x2, 3x3x3, 4x4x4, 5x5x5, 6x6x6, 7x7x7, Pyraminx, Megaminx, Square-1, Magic, more...