A number of new methods have emerged for blindsolving the Rubik's cube in recent years. 3OP was the method used by the first BLD competitors. Most methods here are for the 3x3x3 Cube, some may be applied to other dimensions of cube, and even other types of puzzle.
Blindsolving the 2x2x2
Two general approaches are used:
- Using a 3x3 blindsolving method, such as 3OP or Classic Pochmann
- Using a speedsolving method, such as Ortega or CLL, and planning out the entire solve. For faster times with this method, EG is needed.
Blindsolving Big Cubes
- How to approach big cube blindfolded solving (by Abhijeet Ghodgaonkar)
- Speedsolving.com: How-To for big cube blindfolded solving (by Chris Hardwick)
- Erik Akkersdijk's r2 Tutorial
- Speedsolving.com: What method do you use?