• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What was your first SpeedCube?

What is your first Speedcube?

• Qiyi Warrior W/S

• YuXin Little Magic

• Cyclone Boys 2x2

• Gan R/RS

• YJ Yulong

• Rubiks Speedcube

• Cyclone Boys 3x3

• Tengyun

• Gans Air

• MFJS MF3RS

• GuHong

• Thunderclap

• Gan Air (M/SM/UM/...)

• SengSo

• Rubiks Speedcube

• Aulong

Results are only viewable after voting.
It depends what you mean by 'speedcube'. I learnt to solve one a few weeks before Christmas so I got a Rubiks speedcube. It broke (properly broke, not just a pop) after a few days and I was really sad and didn't touch a cube in a few months. I then got some kind of Qiyi cube from Amazon, probably a Warrior or Sail.

ender9994

WCA
2008GROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I want to say mine was a Type A cube, but I don't think that was actually it. I think the order I got 3x3's in was:

1: A general rubik's brand in the hexagonal packaging that I got my sister to drive me to the store to buy.
2: A DIY Rubik's speed cube (black). I have been looking at the old Rubik's cube options but haven't quite seen one that matches yet. Does anyone know which options Rubik's had available around 2006? I distinctly remember this puzzle because the center caps would never stay on and I had to put pieces of paper under then to try and keep them on.
3. A type A (white) from cubes4peed, back when I actually thought white puzzles were new and novel.