• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What was your first SpeedCube?

What is your first Speedcube?

• Qiyi Warrior W/S

• YuXin Little Magic

• Cyclone Boys 2x2

• Gan R/RS

• YJ Yulong

• Rubiks Speedcube

• Cyclone Boys 3x3

• Tengyun

• Gans Air

• MFJS MF3RS

• GuHong

• Thunderclap

• Gan Air (M/SM/UM/...)

• SengSo

• Rubiks Speedcube

• Aulong

Results are only viewable after voting.

H0BB3

Yuxin little magic 2x2 off of cubing out loud. It is terrible but back ten I didn’t do research as to which 2x2 would be the best. Lol

H0BB3

I know it is decent but I find that it locks up in you and is very clicky and hard to turn at moments

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
Mine was some cheap qiyi brand form amozon so I just said qiyi warrior w/s. I remember the color scheme was correct but was like a super bright. the blue was the worst it was like baby blue
yep, that sounds like the warrior.

StrategySam

I got my first cube for christmas. It was Qiyi warrior which I used for a long time. I feel like its the best budget cube.

Yj yulong, I had previously just been solving on a normal Rubik’s brand which was terrible and it came in the middle of my maths lesson (online one) so I didn’t get much work done that lesson or many of the ones after it for that matter