• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What was your first speedcube?

M

mljonesqwe

just got it 3 days ago. White type AV. Absolutely love it and hasn't popped yet

TiLiMayor

WCA
2011VARG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
:) I use that nickname for online FPSs...
A friend that played Combat Arms also cubed, so I registered with this nick in case he might recognize me (he quit cubing after I joined though).
I would be sort of scared if someone were shooting at me and over his head a sign telling me he is un abusador. quite loling at the same time.

Reading your signature those are almost my own times, just a little lower tough (24.95avg / 20.73single)

Samania

C4U DIY. I keep forgetting to tighten the tensions, so I later face the consequences of random popping.

kvaele

Mine first real speedcube was a dayan guhong.
Cube history:
Storebought->storebought->storebought w/cubesmith stickers (thought it was the best cube ever but now it feels like it has molasses in it)->guhong->ultimate lubix guhong