• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What was your first speedcube?

Ranzha

Friendly, Neighbourhoodly
WCA
2009HARN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I used a Rubik's brand until I was at 35.
I then got a C4Y, and my times didn't change.
I then got a mini Diansheng, and my times went down to 30, back up to 35, and then down to just under 30.
I then got a Type A-I, and my times went down to 27.
I then got a Type A-II (my first speedcube, in my opinion), and my times went down to 23.

Tyjet66

YouTube
Visit Channel
Storeebought 3x3, it is just as good as my F-II but for the sake of the rules posted by the OP, my first "speedcube" was my white F-II.

Cube history:
Storebought --> White F-II --> White Guhong --> White A-V

I don't like white cubes but that is all that is EVER available when I go to buy cubes... I current rotate using my F-II/Guhong/A-V

ninjabob7

Used a very broken-in storebought for 4 years, then got a white Ghost Hand. I used it for a few weeks then my friend gave me a white AV which is still my main.

Felicko

Mine is a rubik's store bought, it's my only and main cube. Got my record and average on it(on my sig). Going to get a white guhong.

Hodari

Ultimate Lubix Guhong(also very new but figured if I was gonna get a cube, might as well go right for the best :) )

Nestor

Premium Member
WCA
2013SANC10
I bet there are just a few people in this forum that know some of spanish, being one of those, yuor nickname gave me a huge lol.
:) I use that nickname for online FPSs...
A friend that played Combat Arms also cubed, so I registered with this nick in case he might recognize me (he quit cubing after I joined though).