• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
So... one bottle costs the same as a package weighing and costing 5x as much?
The American postal system is stupid, not the cubicle.us though they are overpriced. For some reason there is no very small parcel option so both the 5x5 and the lube will come in the same box or cost the same to ship, thecubicle sadly have no control over shipping costs unlike the Chinese stores who blatantly lied on the invoice of what the parcel contains.

I ordered 8 MF3RS's and it said that it was bicycle parts on the parcel but if you want an MF3RS then priceangels.com is best

The American postal system is stupid, not the cubicle.us though they are overpriced. For some reason there is no very small parcel option so both the 5x5 and the lube will come in the same box or cost the same to ship, thecubicle sadly have no control over shipping costs unlike the Chinese stores who blatantly lied on the invoice of what the parcel contains.

I ordered 8 MF3RS's and it said that it was bicycle parts on the parcel but if you want an MF3RS then priceangels.com is best
Ah, I see. Cool, but I have a MF3RS already.

dboeren

I just placed an order yesterday afternoon, today I got a notice that it had shipped out. Should be here Thursday most likely. Nothing custom, just a variety of different puzzles.

xyzzy

What exactly happens if one were to specify rush processing on an order with both custom puzzles and normal (non-Labs/Pro Shop) puzzles?

… Asking for a friend.

pglewis

WCA
2016LEWI07
@4Chan, a few days ago, I placed an order. It shipped about 48 hours ago. There is still nothing on the tracking page. Is this normal? It's order number 305464.

I had the same thing happen here:

This package was shipped in partnership between UPS and USPS. For the first half of transit, you will be able to track the package through UPS.com. Once it has arrived in a sorting hub near you, you may continue to track it through our site or through USPS.com.

Tracking via the UPS site did indeed work for me.

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
@4Chan, a few days ago, I placed an order. It shipped about 48 hours ago. There is still nothing on the tracking page. Is this normal? It's order number 305464.

I would check if it were a usual day, but I'm traveling to Slow n Steady!
If it doesn't update by Monday (when I return to New York), message me, I gotchu

M

Malkom

Do you usually recieve an automated email or similar verification after placing an order? I tried to order some stuff earlier today but when I pressed the verification button I got sent back to the first checkout page. I haven't received any email or anything in the "my orders" tab that indicates my order was placed, do I get these things when my order has been processed or did I screw up my order? This is my first order from thecubicle so I don't know how things usually work out.