• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

H

Hershey

Oh yay! I was wondering when the store would open. OH Zhanchi, interesting... You should also stock stickers, 5x5 and some popular cube that people are likely to buy, maybe a Wittwo 2x2?

Last edited by a moderator:

collinbxyz

WCA
2010BURN01
YouTube
Collinbxyz
Yaaaay! I was waiting for the thread. As I said on TTW, I just ordered cubes last weekend (got them today actually), so won't be buying anything for a while, probably.

BTW, what'd you do to the "cool guhong"?

WCA
2010YUPH01
YouTube
asmallkitten
About the OH Zhanchi: Not going to get into extreme details (will make video of mod in future)...there is a 48 point edge mod along with additional corner sanding. It comes lubed, tensioned and ready to use. The cube becomes clicky and light to turn. I can also further tension+adjust the cube to what I think you will like based on your solving videos.

I am in the process of getting a new camera. In the meantime, you can check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T28tjEsXWJY if you are interested seeing the cube in action. Once I get the new camera, there will be a demo video.

QJ Megaminx: It is indeed a v2.

danthecuber

WCA
2011SELZ01
YouTube
danszr64
@kitten
It would be great if you could set up a paypal account for your store, since I don't really want to enter in all of my info again. Also, I trust the security of paypal much more than the current billing system.
edit: I know that the account could be vulnerable since you are selling the ssv3 4x4, but hopefully Verdes won't notice. :p

Last edited:

chicken9290

Banned
CONGRATULATIONS MAN . Right when im no longer in trouble ill ask my mom to buy a "bluehong" for me.

WCA
2010YUPH01
YouTube
asmallkitten
ShengShou: Just checked. It is a v3.

Paying mechanism: We do have paypal. The site prompts you to paypal once you click "confirm order". If this is still unsatisfactory let me know.

International Orders: Sorry about the confusion. The 5.95 flat rate is for US only. We will have rates for international orders soon.

zerkelas

Congrats! I'm definitely interested in that OH Zanchi, prob gonna wait for the video first. And jsyk, I noticed a typo on the "Contact us" page, you wrote enquiry as opposed to inquiry.