• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

WCA
2016BAIR01
Lubicle Black is out! Is it going to be offered in a smaller size, maybe in a bundle? I've got Silk and really like it, but I'd like to try Lubicle 1, Lubicle Black, and DNM-37, but I don't need much of any of them.

Also a side note: it doesn't bother me, but I know some people have latex allergies. Are the gloves being included with it hypoallergenic? I don't have any latex allergies, but I do have big enough hands that most rubber gloves are virtually impossible for me to use. I'd rather just use what I've already got.
I think they are nitrile gloves that come. Honestly all I want is the lube, I don’t want to fork out any extra money to help cover the price of gloves and paper towels which I can already get my hands on for free. I think it would be nice to see some bundles and to see different amounts.

xyzzy

I don’t want to fork out any extra money to help cover the price of gloves and paper towels which I can already get my hands on for free.
Cubicle Premium gloves and paper towels, though.

Jokes aside, those add a few cents to the cost, at most, considering how cheap they are in bulk. I'm sure you could request to not have gloves and paper towels included, but it's not going to make it appreciably cheaper.

Aerma

Premium Member
WCA
2015MANN01
YouTube
Aerma
I've gotta admit, the cubicle ships out custom cubes faster than they used to... My Yuexiou Pro shipped out after only 2 days, it did have rush processing but I don't know how much that affects custom cubes

greentgoatgal

How long does shipping on cubicle labs orders generally take? I ordered two cubes 8 days ago, one of them was cubicle labs, and they have not yet shipped.

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
This is either a typo, or something I really want to know: the Cubicle Wuji M description says it has 148 magnets. A "normal" magnetic 6x6 or 7x7 should have 144. Where are the extra 4 magnets?

And, oh yeah: hurrah for magnetic big cubes and undercutting SCS by $40!

Duncan Bannon

I think they are nitrile gloves that come. Honestly all I want is the lube, I don’t want to fork out any extra money to help cover the price of gloves and paper towels which I can already get my hands on for free. I think it would be nice to see some bundles and to see different amounts.
It comes with gloves but no paper towel. Lube, Gloves, Tip.

Lubicle Black is out! Is it going to be offered in a smaller size, maybe in a bundle? I've got Silk and really like it, but I'd like to try Lubicle 1, Lubicle Black, and DNM-37, but I don't need much of any of them.

Also a side note: it doesn't bother me, but I know some people have latex allergies. Are the gloves being included with it hypoallergenic? I don't have any latex allergies, but I do have big enough hands that most rubber gloves are virtually impossible for me to use. I'd rather just use what I've already got.
I don’t know about the latex, but the gloves are quite big. I think they would probably fit. Sorry to double post, but I dont know how to add a quote to a edit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mellis Ferton

I feel like TheCubicle.us is the best with shipping. Only $10 for free 3-6 day shipping! They also ship internationally, which can be good for cubers overseas (overseas from US). SCS gives $15 free shipping, but Cubicle has options. 3-6 day shipping, 2-5 day shipping, 1-3 day shipping, and 1-2 day shipping. 1-2 day shipping is the only one not eligible for free shipping.
More specific info.

greentgoatgal

This is either a typo, or something I really want to know: the Cubicle Wuji M description says it has 148 magnets. A "normal" magnetic 6x6 or 7x7 should have 144. Where are the extra 4 magnets?

And, oh yeah: hurrah for magnetic big cubes and undercutting SCS by $40!
Did you ever find an answer to this?

Duncan Bannon

My review of thecubicle.us after many purchases, conversations, and website views.

Price:

They have prices that are very good. Comparable to SCS and similar US cube stores.

Shipping:

Shipping is very good. They have lots of options and normally ship within 3 business days. Free shipping over $10 and discounted international shipping is amazing.

Product:

The products they carry are good and well known brands.

In stock:

It is very very unoften that a product is out of stock. I have noticed this is not the case with other US cube stores.

Customer service:

Absolutely GREAT! Get back to you within 3 days on normal. But I have responses after just 3 hours. They are very nice and know there stuff.

Pro setup:

I am judging only on their set me up button by a cube. Not there whole pro shop service. It’s great, they come full of lube to last awhile. After break in 5*

Labs:

Expensive but In my mind very worth it. They are the best cubes on earth. I wouldn’t recommend to a beginner due to price. After you like the hobby, sure get the best. They have your shades and after break in, again are very very good.

Lube:

Good options and of course they are great. DNM 37, Lubicle 1, Lubicle black are very good. Weight lubes are good, and Lubicle are great too.

Sales:

A sale happens ever month so..... SWEET

Last edited: