• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

I'm getting impatient :/ Also none of the items I ordered are/were out of stock, so :p
I am spoiled by Amazon Prime xD

Thats the same as me I am getting really really impatient especially because I got 1-3 day shipping. It's been a little longer than that... (14 days) and none of the things I ordered were or are out of stock. I don't buy my cubes from amazon though because some of the cubes are fake. Anyway good luck for your order!

simoneRoy

I hope the gift is decent because it had to be a Christmas present and when it ships I'm probably going to have to wait other two weeks because I live in Europe...

YouCubing

WCA
2015JOIN01
Uh... guys? It's been two weeks since I placed my order, and one week since you said my order should be here after the delay. Wtf? I've also sent multiple e-mails and gotten no response. Wtf x2? Also, none of my items are or were out of stock. Wtf x3?

Themagicman03

Uh... guys? It's been two weeks since I placed my order, and one week since you said my order should be here after the delay. Wtf? I've also sent multiple e-mails and gotten no response. Wtf x2? Also, none of my items are or were out of stock. Wtf x3?
I'm gonna have to one up that one. It's been 5 days since I made my order and it's still processing. It's only one item too. This has been the fourth time that you have shipped my order delayed. And one time i could have ordered 2 orders from China and order the second one on the day the first one came and it would have been faster. I said I would give you one more chance but this is just ridiculous. You even charge my credit card account days before you ship it out. I'm sorry, but i'm going to stick with other cubing stores because waiting weeks for a package to ship out is stupid. I know it's christmas time but customer service still should be better, and you shouldn't charge my bank account before you ship it out. My order is #103469 containing one Wittwo v1. If you could help me out I might be able to give you another chance.

nightcuber

WCA
2014WANG59
I'm gonna have to one up that one. It's been 5 days since I made my order and it's still processing. It's only one item too. This has been the fourth time that you have shipped my order delayed. And one time i could have ordered 2 orders from China and order the second one on the day the first one came and it would have been faster. I said I would give you one more chance but this is just ridiculous. You even charge my credit card account days before you ship it out. I'm sorry, but i'm going to stick with other cubing stores because waiting weeks for a package to ship out is stupid. I know it's christmas time but customer service still should be better, and you shouldn't charge my bank account before you ship it out. My order is #103469 containing one Wittwo v1. If you could help me out I might be able to give you another chance.

Someone I know on instagram ordered 4 days ago from China. It got shipped the day later and it's already in Canada since yesterday. (took 3 days from china to canada) and he will get it this monday (since cp doesn't ship on saturday or sunday), so it's a 6 day shipping from china and 1 day processing time

Jason Nguyen

I ordered an AoShi in Feb. and it came damaged (the corner was broken). I requested a replacement corner and extra parts (along with replacement stickers), and they still haven't arrived (the tracking just says the shipping details are created, meaning the package hasn't been dispatched). Any idea?

nightcuber

WCA
2014WANG59
I ordered an AoShi in Feb. and it came damaged (the corner was broken). I requested a replacement corner and extra parts (along with replacement stickers), and they still haven't arrived (the tracking just says the shipping details are created, meaning the package hasn't been dispatched). Any idea?

And people say that they have the best service? Why you didn't order from another store? wow..

YouCubing

WCA
2015JOIN01

A while ago I ordered a single 3x3 sticker set and it shipped in an envelope, but no tracking number? when will it arrive?

I hope the gift is decent because it had to be a Christmas present and when it ships I'm probably going to have to wait other two weeks because I live in Europe...

My order says processing (#95852) still and the cubicle is saying most all orders were shipped out on 12/13 but the ones that weren't had things that are now out of stock. I checked all of the things I ordered and none of them were out of stock. But if there were things ordered that are out of stock now they said they will send them separate. I found this info at the cubicle, they added to their original post regarding orders placed from 11/27-12/4.

Care to explain this Phil? :p

Xtremecubing

WCA
2015HUGH02

I might have got lucky, my order was placed during the black friday sale, and was than shipped on the 13th, now it's finally across the border, so hopefully it's here by Thursday.