• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

TriangleHR

TheCubicle.us down?

Ok, so I ordered a birthday cube from TheCubicle.us It has been 1 week as of ordering the puzzle and I am confused as to why they haven't even shipped it yet can someone please respond and tell me why?

Last edited:

willtri4

WCA
2015BELO03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Regarding orders that have not yet been shipped: We are currently experiencing some minor delays with order processing following the Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale, which tends to be a busier than normal time for many online retailers. The delay is more significant for orders that contain stickers due to the large number of customers who claimed the free sticker offer, but we are taking measures (and working overtime) to try to minimize the delays. We are catching up at a good pace and we estimate that processing will be back to normal by the end of the coming week.

If you are in a rush, we would recommend getting the Rush Processing option at checkout to help the order process faster. Please note that Rush Processing cannot be used to speed up premium cube orders or pre-orders that are not yet in stock.

Customers who have a time-sensitive order change request should use the Contact Us link and select "Order Change" for the reason. It will allow us to see the message and process the change promptly.

---

In other news... Rowe Hessler is about 8 hours into his 24-hour Rubik's Cube World Record solving attempt from 4PM EST Saturday to the same time... on Sunday! The current record is 5800 cubes solved in 24 hours. Watch him attempt this incredible feat via live stream here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxMYw7cOukQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxMYw7cOukQ

Ok, so I ordered a birthday cube from TheCubicle.us It has been 1 week as of ordering the puzzle and I am confused as to why they haven't even shipped it yet can someone please respond and tell me why?

It's three posts above you. Read the thread a little before you post.

YouCubing

WCA
2015JOIN01
Regarding orders that have not yet been shipped: We are currently experiencing some minor delays with order processing following the Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale, which tends to be a busier than normal time for many online retailers. The delay is more significant for orders that contain stickers due to the large number of customers who claimed the free sticker offer, but we are taking measures (and working overtime) to try to minimize the delays. We are catching up at a good pace and we estimate that processing will be back to normal by the end of the coming week.

I ordered a Premium Cube right before Black Friday.

Never again.
Also, is the delay still there? Or am I just really really impatient? (and used to Amazon Prime?)

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Orders placed between 11/27 and 12/3 that have not yet been shipped may have been affected by a software error that has recently been patched. Please refer to this link for the full details on who was affected and how we are planning on addressing this problem: http://goo.gl/SX7UqF

Basically, the order bump feature broke down during the Black Friday sale due to the higher than normal volume and caused orders that were bumped too early to be left out from the shipping queue. The problem is fixed now and shouldn't be affecting any orders 12/5 or after. We will be tracking down all affected orders this weekend, and all affected orders will receive a free gift to compensate for the delay.

We are working hard on catching up on premium cube orders. Orders containing premium cubes are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.

Raffle winners will be announced by Monday on our website. Prize draw winners will also be contacted by one of our staff members via the email address that is on file on our site.

YouCubing

WCA
2015JOIN01
On the site, it said that affected orders would be shipped by today. My order (Order #96215) still has not been shipped out. Is there an updated expected shipping date?

I think they meant they'll start to ship it out by 12/13. Shouldn't take much longer for it to arrive.
However, I didn't get an e-mail telling me the tracking code of the package, so yeah... basically it's late.
It's one day after 12/13, and my order still says "(Processing - Bumped)".

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think they meant they'll start to ship it out by 12/13. Shouldn't take much longer for it to arrive.
However, I didn't get an e-mail telling me the tracking code of the package, so yeah... basically it's late.
It's one day after 12/13, and my order still says "(Processing - Bumped)".

They said by yesterday. From the site.

"Please rest assured that the problem is being addressed with the expectation that the majority of affected orders will be out in the mail by this weekend (12/13)"

You can read the whole statement here http://thecubicle.us/regarding-delays-orders-between-1127-a-14.html

YouCubing

WCA
2015JOIN01
They said by yesterday. From the site.

"Please rest assured that the problem is being addressed with the expectation that the majority of affected orders will be out in the mail by this weekend (12/13)"

You can read the whole statement here http://thecubicle.us/regarding-delays-orders-between-1127-a-14.html

I know... I'm saying that they're late. I haven't gotten any sort of notification about my order (#98956) at all, and it's already one day after when they said it would be in the mail.

My order says processing (#95852) still and the cubicle is saying most all orders were shipped out on 12/13 but the ones that weren't had things that are now out of stock. I checked all of the things I ordered and none of them were out of stock. But if there were things ordered that are out of stock now they said they will send them separate. I found this info at the cubicle, they added to their original post regarding orders placed from 11/27-12/4.