• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
WCA
2019HENK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Name: YLM Squan M
Price: $10
Magnets: Strong/Medium(I added magnets into the edges)
Tensions: Screws
Springs: Not adjustable
Speed: Very fast
Stability: Stable
Additional notes: Bad corner cutting, great edge cutting

@Cubingcubecuber

Name: Galaxy v2M mega
Price: $30
Magnets: Medium
Tensions: Screws
Springs: Not adjustable
Speed: Medium/Slowish
Stability: Very stable
Additional notes: Smooth, good corner cutting

@Cubingcubecuber

GAN 356 X

Is it OK to review cubes that others have already reviewed? I think its a good idea to get a different idea from different people, who use different methods, have different turning styles, use different methods, and average different times. I'm gonna start adding my average and method and turning style if I remember at the bottom of each review, to make a bit of a 'reviewer profile' which will help better the quality of my reviews

brododragon

Is it OK to review cubes that others have already reviewed? I think its a good idea to get a different idea from different people, who use different methods, have different turning styles, use different methods, and average different times. I'm gonna start adding my average and method and turning style if I remember at the bottom of each review, to make a bit of a 'reviewer profile' which will help better the quality of my reviews
That sounds like a really good idea. I approve.

P.S. that last sentence made me feel like a dictator or something.

Edit:
who use different methods, have different turning styles, use different methods,
I'm going to make a wild guess and say you're tired.

Last edited:

GAN 356 X

That sounds like a really good idea. I approve.

P.S. that last sentence made me feel like a dictator or something.

Edit:

I'm going to make a wild guess and say you're tired.
Yep I am very tired after a 3 day comp with late nights and early mornings. Hardly went outside during the comp too. I'm exhasuted tbh and have a mild headache

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
I disagree with the GTS3M/WoRM review, it say extremely stable but mine has popped during solves. What do you have the springs at?

Also the WoRM has alt springs andd 9 clicks

I've never had any pops on my GTS3M, how loose do you have it? I have it at the highest spring setting, but it's still pretty fast

Last edited: