• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Which is better OOTB and do you think the RS3M has any advantages over the Guhong? (excluding it being $5 cheaper)
I think the Guhong V4 is better OOTB. The only advantage I think the RS3M2020 has over the Guhong V4 is the spring compression system as it allows more people to find a setting they like.

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
I think the Guhong V4 is better OOTB. The only advantage I think the RS3M2020 has over the Guhong V4 is the spring compression system as it allows more people to find a setting they like.
would be amazing if they could add the spring compression system on the guhong v4.

Tcat

Hello, is it true that the gan vip card that comes with the 11 m pro can be used to check if the cube is real or fake and how? If not what are the other uses? Thanks.

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
would be amazing if they could add the spring compression system on the guhong v4.
I find the simple screw mechanism refreshing. It does take some time to learn how to tension a cube but using a screw is not that difficult of a task after all. The simple tensioning mechanism is a major factor in keeping the GuHong price v4 price low.

@Scollier Of the cubes you listed I would recommended the GuHong v4 then the RS3M2020. I solve and practice on both daily; they are both great cubes for the price.

crazycuber36

YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't know if this qualifies to be a question in this thread but I use to be able to connect my Gan 356 iplay to my computer to use with csTimer, but recently every time I try and connect it through Bluetooth to my computer, it prompts me to enter a pin to pair it and I obviously don't know what it is.

SH03L4C3

The orange centerpiece from your main 3x3
I don't know if this qualifies to be a question in this thread but I use to be able to connect my Gan 356 iplay to my computer to use with csTimer, but recently every time I try and connect it through Bluetooth to my computer, it prompts me to enter a pin to pair it and I obviously don't know what it is.
you have probably updated your laptop, and im guessing you are on a windows. There should be a way to bypass this.