• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Survey! Want to answer some questions about how you got into cubing?

tenpn

Hi folks,

I'm a video game developer and sometime-cuber. I mainly hang out on the /r/cubers subreddit, but have been trying to reach out to more online cubing communities. Hope you don't mind me kinda-spamming you with my first post.

I'm very interested in how speedcubing evolved and grew, and am putting together some research on the topic. Would you mind taking the time to complete the short survey below?

https://goo.gl/forms/1baVGrSsCB15ZAX83

If you can help me reach other cubers too, I would really appreciate it. You're welcome to share the link yourself, or to point me at other online communities.
Let me know if you've got any questions about the survey or my research, and thanks so much for your time!